Sign in to follow this  
lanaismamom

Songs with unconfirmed year

Many songs from 2007-2011 were leaked back in 2012-2014 times, when people weren't really interested in knowing exact years of songs' recording, leakers were often giving a wrong year as well, and hence songs with a recording year known for a long time (f.e. Making Out had always been known to be recorded in 2011) were actually songs from different years (it was confirmed that Making Out is actually from June 2010, but different version was reworked in 2011 for pitching, but using all original vocal takes etc.), this is why I decided to list all songs with their unconfirmed or specualted years in hopes to find out if everything we know of is true, and if not, hoping to find out an actual year, if this information that leakers know of

2005/2006 (speculated year)

Spoiler

Fordham Road
You're Gonna Love Me
Your Band Is All the Rage (speculated to be actually from 2009-2010)

2007/2008

Spoiler

Axl Rose Husband
Bentley
Crooked Cop

C U L8r Alligator
Coca Cola (My Song 57)
Come When You Call Me
Dance for Money
Elvis
Jesus Is My Boyfriend

Roll with Me (On the Radio)

2008/2009

Spoiler

All Smiles

Beach Boys

Betty Boop Boop
Daytona Meth

Methamphetamines
Party Girl
Motel 6 (2:54 Version)
So Legit
Spin Me Round
Star Lux
Stop-Lite-De-Lite

Spoiler

Baby Blue Love
Backfire
Behind Closed Doors
Break My Fall
Breaking My Heart
Caught You Boy
Coca Colla
Criminals Run the World
Delicious
Dum Dum
Dynamite
Go Go Dancer
Hit It & Run
In the Sun
Match Made in Heaven
Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
Motel 6 (3:17 Version)
Never Let Me Go
Other Woman
Push Me Down
St. Tropez
Summer of Sam
Television Heaven
Tired of Singing the Blues
True Love on the Side
Millionaire

2010/2011

Spoiler

Back to tha Basics
Big Bad Wolf
Butterflies, Pt. 2
Gangsta Boy
Hanging Around
Hot Hot Hot

Ice Cream
Last Girl on Earth
Live or Die
Paris

2012/2013

Spoiler

Earhquakes
Lake Placid

Also one time someone said Sugary Sweet was from 2015, the other time I heard it was from 2017, what is the actual year?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

here's my opinion...

fordham road and money hunny - 2006 (no evidence to suggest they're from 2005, and they both first appeared on her myspace in summer of 2006)

your band is all the rage - 2009 (it distinctly sounds like a 2009 laptop demo to me)

4th of july - 2007 (purely speculative since it samples the david kahne demo of put me in a movie which was likely done in 2007, but we don't know that for sure)

bentley and crooked cop - 2007 (although i wouldn't be surprised if crooked cop is from a different year)

1949, come when you call me a.m.e.r.i.c.a, c u l8r alligator, elvis, jesus is my boyfriend, roll with me (on the radio) - 2008

coca cola - july of 2008 (i believe coca cola was uploaded to one of her myspace accounts so i believe that date has to be real)

dance for money - june of 2008 (uploaded to her myspace)

every song you listed in the 2008/2009 category i believe are from 2009, although it's hard to really know for sure with songs that haven't leaked since we don't have all of the information about them, or know exactly what they sound like

hundred dollar bill (final version) - 2009, it has to be since she uploaded the music video in november of 2009

every song you listed in the 2010 category i believe are from 2010

hangin' around - i personally believe it's from 2009, but that's just my opinion and it's purely speculative

joshy and i - i'm pretty sure that's from 2011

besides those two, every other song in the 2010/2011 category i believe are from 2011

earthquakes and lake placid - i believe them to be from 2013

not sure about sugary sweet, but i feel like the general consensus was that it was from 2017, but that might not be true, perhaps more information will come out about it at some point

it's important to remember that there's a lot we ultimately don't know and trying to figure out what year a song might be from, especially one that's older and we don't have much information on, is based on speculation, sometimes it's easy to tell what year it may be from because of the sound, lyrical style, or vocal style, but we can't be sure we're right, i think it's best to just go with the general consensus for the most part, sometimes it doesn't make sense and should be questioned (like methamphetamines being 2006... i never believed that honestly!) but for the most part, it makes sense 

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

wolf t shirt - 2009

I don't know why but do you know anything about the date 2009-03-24? I don't put dates on music files unless there is a source, but I have this on my wolf t shirt file. :um2: I wonder where I got this date from..

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

So Lake Placid came after I Dont Wanna Go / Black Leather Moonlight? 

yeah that’s for sure i just wanted to find out if that and earthquakes are from late 2012 or 2013 already

Just now, Veinsineon said:

So Lake Placid came after I Dont Wanna Go / Black Leather Moonlight? 

i believe so, i don't wanna go was recorded in 2012, possibly for paradise, and lake placid seems to be the tropico/LDR3 version, i'm pretty sure you can see lake placid listed on that tropico tracklist she wrote on a piece of paper that you can barely see

WGe8ynS.gif

16 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yeah that’s for sure i just wanted to find out if that and earthquakes are from late 2012 or 2013 already

I think both are from 2013, lake placid piano sounds kinda like the same one in Cherry Blossom

& Earthquakes being 2013 fits the Trans Am Psuedo-Narrative :true:

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

here's my opinion...

fordham road and money hunny - 2006 (no evidence to suggest they're from 2005, and they both first appeared on her myspace in summer of 2006)

your band is all the rage - 2009 (it distinctly sounds like a 2009 laptop demo to me)

4th of july - 2007 (purely speculative since it samples the david kahne demo of put me in a movie which was likely done in 2007, but we don't know that for sure)

bentley and crooked cop - 2007 (although i wouldn't be surprised if crooked cop is from a different year)

1949, come when you call me a.m.e.r.i.c.a, c u l8r alligator, elvis, jesus is my boyfriend, roll with me (on the radio) - 2008

coca cola - july of 2008 (i believe coca cola was uploaded to one of her myspace accounts so i believe that date has to be real)

dance for money - june of 2008 (uploaded to her myspace)

every song you listed in the 2008/2009 category i believe are from 2009, although it's hard to really know for sure with songs that haven't leaked since we don't have all of the information about them, or know exactly what they sound like

hundred dollar bill (final version) - 2009, it has to be since she uploaded the music video in november of 2009

every song you listed in the 2010 category i believe are from 2010

hangin' around - i personally believe it's from 2009, but that's just my opinion and it's purely speculative

joshy and i - i'm pretty sure that's from 2011

besides those two, every other song in the 2010/2011 category i believe are from 2011

earthquakes and lake placid - i believe them to be from 2013

not sure about sugary sweet, but i feel like the general consensus was that it was from 2017, but that might not be true, perhaps more information will come out about it at some point

it's important to remember that there's a lot we ultimately don't know and trying to figure out what year a song might be from, especially one that's older and we don't have much information on, is based on speculation, sometimes it's easy to tell what year it may be from because of the sound, lyrical style, or vocal style, but we can't be sure we're right, i think it's best to just go with the general consensus for the most part, sometimes it doesn't make sense and should be questioned (like methamphetamines being 2006... i never believed that honestly!) but for the most part, it makes sense 

yeah, about 2010 category, i believe they all are from 2010 because her style was so unique back then and they sound exactly like that,

about 2011, i remember the general consensus on them is that they are from 2011, but i just listed songs that i couldn’t find confirmation of + they sound like they could be done in 2010

i just remembered that when leaked joshy and i had been tagged as 2011 so i think i can put out that freely

hanging around is a pure mystery one that i couldn’t really determine an approximate year of since its anywhere differs from 2008-2011 but most opinions i heard on it were that its from 2011