Pin Up Paradise

Chuck Grant's Photography.

I'm not a photographer and even I know that you need to know the right techniques, you have to be creative, able to find interesting motifs, be able to edit etc.

I agree. Sometimes I take photos and then later I sort them into two categories. 1. The pictures who are good, but not something special. and 2. The pictures who have this : OMG Effect (Positiv of course). The one I really like and want to share.

Chuck studied Photography so I do think that she knows the right techniques and be able to edit the photos. She's doing it good ,but she hasn't such a creativity like many other photographers. That's her problem.

Hey, idk if this has been posted before but  :smokes2:

I am a keen photographer and I am doing it at school. I am also very interested in Chuck's photography not just because Lana's in some of it. Does anyone feel mutual to this or are you interested in photography and dislike Chuck's works? Also, some of Naomi Shon's work is cool :)

Thanks for reading.  :kiss:

She may be a good photographer but not a good person!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

She may be a good photographer but not a good person!

Are you talking about Naomi or Chuck? And why Naomi or Chuck is not a good person??

Ps: do you know who I think is a fucking perv? Uncle Terry. If I was a celebrity and that ass asked to take pictures of me I would give him the middle finger.

glgcDdT.gif

This photographer called Pol Úbeda Hervàs takes pics only of his shadow. Looks so simple but must be really hard to do it. I found his work different and really awsome.

xA7AFJz.jpgPh0j4e5.jpgvnNMRLG.jpg

I've noticed some photographers are really strange about photo featuring themselves!

I mean they take a lot of pics, but when it comes to photo showing themselves they hide

This photographer called Pol Úbeda Hervàs takes pics only of his shadow. Looks so simple but must be really hard to do it. I found his work different and really awsome.

xA7AFJz.jpgPh0j4e5.jpgvnNMRLG.jpg

Isn't it just to take to two pictures from the same place and splice them togheter?

last.fm  

Oh no, I figured that out. It was just the "Looks so simple but must be really hard to do it." part I was commenting on.

Well, that's true, when you think about it - those pictures can be done by anyone that has a minimal knowledge in photoshop.

When you look minimalism art you often wonder how easy it is to make them, yet they seem so powerful and complex at the same time.

Well, that's true, when you think about it - those pictures can be done by anyone that has a minimal knowledge in photoshop.

When you look minimalism art you often wonder how easy it is to make them, yet they seem so powerful and complex at the same time.

Yeah, that was what I reacted on.

last.fm  

Oh no, I figured that out. It was just the "Looks so simple but must be really hard to do it." part I was commenting on.

Isn't it just to take to two pictures from the same place and splice them togheter?

Yes and no. hahahaha....well he certainly can do it with photoshop. You don't even need to take took pictures to do it one is enought. But I was talking about that is simple but hard to think of or create a different concept since it seems that everything has been done before so many times

glgcDdT.gif

Yes and no. hahahaha....well he certainly can do it with photoshop. You don't even need to take took pictures to do it one is enought. But I was talking about that is simple but hard to think of or create a different concept since it seems that everything has been done before so many times

I think in our times...the most complex work can be ignored,

while the easiest shit can be highly praised...