Guest Zephyr

Madonna

13 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

See the deal she’s signed with Warner, they’re supposed to be reissuing her entire catalog.

Considering it was supposed to begin earlier this year tells me that of course Warner isn’t immune to this bitch of a delay for vinyl, But I’m getting worried if they’re not going to be individual releases, Just one big box. Probably all colored vinyl “probably matching coke clear or that pretty metallic gold”. Similar to Rihanna’s box. Anyways I’m worried because I know I’ll want it / Don’t know if I should but it…

:crying2:

Didn't you see the new rihanna repressings? They're all individual.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

17 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Didn't you see the new rihanna repressings? They're all individual.

I meant this behemoth:

rihanna-lp_1024x1024_7d269f2c-a533-484f-
EDIT:

I mean I hope they’re individually done, I was just thinking something like this could be a quicker cash grab…

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I meant this behemoth:

rihanna-lp_1024x1024_7d269f2c-a533-484f-
EDIT:

I mean I hope they’re individually done, I was just thinking something like this could be a quicker cash grab…

Her catalogue is too big for a box set LOL

banner.png

6 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

Her catalogue is too big for a box set LOL

tbh i think they could do it like how david bowie's estate has been doing his stuff

yes i know no one in this thread is familiar with straight person music so i'll provide an example using madonna's stuff :silly:

so like

1982-1987 (madonna, like a virgin, true blue, who's that girl ep, you can dance, misc/outtakes)

1988-1996 (like a prayer, i'm breathless, erotica, bedtime story, something to remember, maybe another remix album, misc/outtakes)

1997-2004 (ray of light, music, maybe a ghv2 remix album, american life, remixed & revisited, misc/outtakes)

2005-2022 (confessions, hard candy, mdna, rebel heart, madame x, the new remix album, misc/outtakes)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

tbh i think they could do it like how david bowie's estate has been doing his stuff

yes i know no one in this thread is familiar with straight person music so i'll provide an example using madonna's stuff :silly:

so like

1982-1987 (madonna, like a virgin, true blue, who's that girl ep, you can dance, misc/outtakes)

1988-1996 (like a prayer, i'm breathless, erotica, bedtime story, something to remember, maybe another remix album, misc/outtakes)

1997-2004 (ray of light, music, maybe a ghv2 remix album, american life, remixed & revisited, misc/outtakes)

2005-2022 (confessions, hard candy, mdna, rebel heart, madame x, the new remix album, misc/outtakes)

We need GHV2…

IMG-3521.jpg

53 minutes ago, the ocean said:

so like

Those will flop so hard :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN MY UNEMPLOYMENT ERA WTFFFFF

I think we’ve “manifested the whole reissue campaign” because the description talks about it…

I’m scared.

:heidi:
EDIT:

So universal might release the MDNA tour album???

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I think we’ve “manifested the whole reissue campaign” because the description talks about it…

I’m scared.

:heidi:
EDIT:

So universal might release the MDNA tour album???

imagine if we finally get physical releases or digital releases of all her tours.. a dream

banner.png

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

They are going to have to space this out, I cannot be spending this much at once :lange:

im just saying if i was madonna or any other artist i would just make sure my store wasnt era themed and sold my entire catalogue. you want an album on vinyl i released like 23 years ago? here it is doll! you can even choose between standard black or (insert color)!

banner.png

14 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

imagine if we finally get physical releases or digital releases of all her tours.. a dream

Has anybody bought the unofficial parachute records vinyls?

banner.png