Madonna

9 hours ago, avenue said:

ok this is what i have been using for every post-confessions cover

Hide contents

Hard+Candy+by+Jonatas.png

ne7yBUC.jpg

Rebel+Heart+by+AERXCK.png

fz0cqcexlca31.jpg?auto=webp&s=42fa7eca98ca9e5ee9c8b919b341ed208aa2d901

(the madame x one doesn't have the madonna text over her eyebrows)

I like that MDNA one a lot! the original MDNA cover is alright it just feels like a meme after the necki menijj show :flop:

turn up the rondeo

Spoiler

IMG-7562IMG-7563

these are the ones i use. i somehow actually think the official madame x cover is a really beautiful shot. and i couldn't find a better fanmade one with this eras photoshoot

and i also don't have like 7 of her albums,, i just have a lot of the standouts combined into my celebration album lmfao. 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

What live shows of Madonna have you seen? I’ve gotten to witness “sticky & sweet”, “mdna”, & “rebel heart”. I enjoy all her shows for different reasons but I think my favorite is “sticky & sweet”. I’m so glad I got to see it live. 

On 4/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, avenue said:

hard candy needs it's honeymoon moment :xcry:

i swear y'all give it so much flack when it's not bad it's like the 2008 pharrell version of confessions

Well maybe there's the answer :bebe: 

I truly don't enjoy HC much besides a couple tracks tbh

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 hours ago, willfoshizzle said:

What live shows of Madonna have you seen? I’ve gotten to witness “sticky & sweet”, “mdna”, & “rebel heart”. I enjoy all her shows for different reasons but I think my favorite is “sticky & sweet”. I’m so glad I got to see it live. 

omg ur so lucky! all amazing concerts (maybe not rebel heart she's kinda flop :slayty:), witnessing mdna tour in person must have been a religious experience

On 4/10/2022 at 9:32 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

omg ur so lucky! all amazing concerts (maybe not rebel heart she's kinda flop :slayty:), witnessing mdna tour in person must have been a religious experience

They were all great for different reasons! She will always be my number 1 performer!!! 

11 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

mama ate.. rent was over due.. the kids were starving.. had a bitchass exhusband.. she ate this up!

the way i think celebration & revolver are better than all of the martin garrix songs on mdna :slayty:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, avenue said:

the way i think celebration & revolver are better than all of the martin garrix songs on mdna :slayty:

celebration is so mid tho

the performance on the mdna tour was meh until she threw in give it 2 me halfway through the tour. finally had some life lol

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, avenue said:

i've said it before and i'll say it again - hard candy is literally just the pharrell (and timbaland ish) version of confessions :true:

I would even argue it was ahead of it’s time with the whole Pharrell disco/funk feels:lolliney: