Guest Zephyr

Madonna

this ain't it

she needs to do something that'll shake the industry again, something controversial, anything that'll make the dumbass gen z furious is good in my books :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:dorothy:

did someone call me? gen z starts in 1998 there's gen z that are already halfway through their 20's

i thought it was 2000

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I kinda want her to make a folky ballad album - something has "Joan of Arc" vibes (but without the pop beats)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have been watching those hot ones videos on YouTube, and just got to Billie Eilish’s 

And certain angles & stuff I kinda think if she wanted the role AND could complete Madonna’s boot camp for the film, I kinda think out of current celebrities she’d somewhat be a great choice.

and I’m not even a Stan,

eil2.jpg

I think it’s the eyebrows & eyes especially. What do you think?

I think she’d have to work on her voice/accent.

EDIT:

I don’t think Finneas should be involved though, But it’s Madonna’s movie…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

you must be joking :sideeye:

No I wasn’t, MDNA is really good!

Even though I already have it on vinyl, I was looking forward to this!

Now I see people saying they wrote her FB page & it’s just the sleeve, So yeah I’m a bit bummed out now…

:creep3:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

No I wasn’t, MDNA is really good!

Even though I already have it on vinyl, I was looking forward to this!

Now I see people saying they wrote her FB page & it’s just the sleeve, So yeah I’m a bit bummed out now…

first of all... it's her worst album by a nautical mile

second of all... nobody asked for this

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

42 minutes ago, the ocean said:

first of all... it's her worst album by a nautical mile

second of all... nobody asked for this

shut up, respectfully <3 :godlaugh:

4 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

MONDAY - MDNA 10TH ANNIVERSARY VINYL -W- HOLOGRAPHIC SLEEVE!

:hype:

WE WINNNN

(i wish i literally didnt just lose my job tho.. i wanna get it so bad)

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

12 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

bequietulittlebrat

:oop2:

but anyways if mdna is her worst album that speaks to how madonna is the best etc etc

i mean i'm addicted + masterpiece + falling free are (late) career highlights :oprah3:

34 minutes ago, slut4davegahan said:

shut up, respectfully <3 :godlaugh:

WE WINNNN

(i wish i literally didnt just lose my job tho.. i wanna get it so bad)

See the deal she’s signed with Warner, they’re supposed to be reissuing her entire catalog.

Considering it was supposed to begin earlier this year tells me that of course Warner isn’t immune to this bitch of a delay for vinyl, But I’m getting worried if they’re not going to be individual releases, Just one big box. Probably all colored vinyl “probably matching coke clear or that pretty metallic gold”. Similar to Rihanna’s box. Anyways I’m worried because I know I’ll want it / Don’t know if I should but it…

:crying2:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

See the deal she’s signed with Warner, they’re supposed to be reissuing her entire catalog.

Considering it was supposed to begin earlier this year tells me that of course Warner isn’t immune to this bitch of a delay for vinyl, But I’m getting worried if they’re not going to be individual releases, Just one big box. Probably all colored vinyl “probably matching coke clear or that pretty metallic gold”. Similar to Rihanna’s box. Anyways I’m worried because I know I’ll want it / Don’t know if I should but it…

:crying2:

weren't they supposed to be deluxe reissues though with new content? i mean i assume that the vinyl delay along with biopic moving really slow probably has delayed it a bit but this isn't really giving the vibe of deluxe reissue anyway

Just now, the ocean said:

weren't they supposed to be deluxe reissues though with new content? i mean i assume that the vinyl delay along with biopic delay probably has delayed it a bit but this isn't really giving the vibe of deluxe reissue anyway

Well that’s what I mean with the extra art/photos. But for the time being instead of being elaborate individual releases I’m fearing first we’re getting a watered down box

”sounds a bit dirrty”

Though as much as I’d like to be, I am no Madonna insider.

I wonder if @lustforlife could shed any light on the subject?

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg