Sign in to follow this  
mrborntolose

LANA DEL REY NIGHT - A DANCE PARTY DEDICATED TO LDR - February 23rd, 2024

I don’t know if there’s many Nashville girlies here but Brooklyn Bowl in Nashville, TN is hosting their first ever Lana Del Rey Night! They’ll be playing her all night for all the fans to turn up and party to! 

7-C4905-C8-812-C-45-FA-BC04-EBC292-EA4-B

Here’s the info + tickets: 

https://www.brooklynbowl.com/nashville/events/detail/club-90s-presents-lana-del-rey-night-18-w-valid-id-g5vizbejrbowf

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I went to a lana night in a diff city that was also with club90s! I went alone and I still had a lot of fun :) If you have the chance to go i recommend <3 they play a couple songs from other artists too like Amy Winehouse, charli xcx, and marina

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

are you going?

yes!! got my ticket already

5 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

I went to a lana night in a diff city that was also with club90s! I went alone and I still had a lot of fun :) If you have the chance to go i recommend <3 they play a couple songs from other artists too like Amy Winehouse, charli xcx, and marina

oooh exciting! i have a small group coming with me but can you tell me what to expect? are they playing her normal music or is it a bunch of remixes? hoping the latter isn’t the case :ohno:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

4 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

oooh exciting! i have a small group coming with me but can you tell me what to expect? are they playing her normal music or is it a bunch of remixes? hoping the latter isn’t the case :ohno:

I actually don’t remember them playing any remixes! Pretty sure they even played the non remixed summertime sadness and some unreleased songs like serial killer. They mostly played her pop songs, a lot of BTD/paradise and UV. A lot of her other popular songs too like cherry, LFL, NFR, VB, dealer, say yes to heaven, stuff like that. I was pretty impressed, obv more of the popular ones but it was a good mix. actually really surprised they also played A&W, almost had me crying in the club :cryney2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄