Davis

Florence + The Machine

Why do you want us to eat your ass for a snippet of a song?

Whatever it is, that's dumb as fuck. A bunch of people asked you about it and you just ignored them. Now you're here with your "no one cares anymore" bullshit. Bye

I don't mean that

I'm just surprised that no one is discussing the album, performances etc

GUYS THERE IS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE!!!!

it doesn't include "As Far As I Can Get", but we get two more new songs, "Pure Feeling" and "Conductor" :excited:

I wish included as far as I could get though. LOL I'll stop complaining. I'm just so happy we're getting two extra songs:

I wish included as far as I could get though. LOL I'll stop complaining. I'm just so happy we're getting two extra songs:

Yeah I do too, but we'll get it in HQ anyway. and I mean I wished their version of Ultraviolence would've had "Is This Happiness" on it as well but whatever I guess different places like having exclusives.

H0bDaqU.gif

Are you talking about from Bravado? If you order it from her website's store, it's sold for $31 instead of $40

Still too much imo. Thanks though!

GUYS THERE IS A TARGET EXCLUSIVE!!!!

it doesn't include "As Far As I Can Get", but we get two more new songs, "Pure Feeling" and "Conductor" :excited:

Lemme cross the border to get this  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Queen Of Peace is brilliant, highlight of the album. Delilah gives me the up-tempo Ceremonials feels. Various Storms & Saints and Long & Lost are very sad. Mother has rock-y vibes. HBHBHB sounds heavenly in studio, as I expected. Some people will love this album, some won't.

Queen Of Peace is brilliant, highlight of the album. Delilah gives me the up-tempo Ceremonials feels. Various Storms & Saints and Long & Lost are very sad. Mother has rock-y vibes. HBHBHB sounds heavenly in studio, as I expected. Some people will love this album, some won't.

How do you know?