Davis

Florence + The Machine

I tried canceling my pre-order for the boxset and her store told me all pre-orders are final. I'm out $90 for an album that I don't even like  :crossed:

You should call Bravado. I tried to cancel my Ultraviolence box by emailing them and they said the same but then I called some days later and some guy did it.

You should call Bravado. I tried to cancel my Ultraviolence box by emailing them and they said the same but then I called some days later and some guy did it.

Ah! Thank you! I was going to call, but this made me feel at ease for it

So Florence broke her foot jumping off the stage at Coachella. She said it will be awhile before it's good again, and she's trying to make the shows super special until then to make up for it. How do you think this will effect the show besides the fact she won't be frolicking around per usual?

2dt29zc.jpg

What a beautiful idiot lol. What a way to break your foot, I hope she's better in a few weeks.

I saw a couple of videos on tumblr from a concert today(?) and she was just sitting on the stage. 

Is this the Record Store Day vinyl? Does that mean we're getting another song?

As far as I know of - As Far As I Could Get is only going be an exclusive track on the record day vinyl/box set.So IMHO I don't think we will be hearing the track anytime soon... :(

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I like WKOM except for in the chorus, when she says "loves line theees" instead of this. She also does it in falsetto and I feel like it would have been better belted, at least for the final chorus or something.

Haven't listened to SJ in full yet. Her music takes a while to grow on me, so I'm reserving judgment until I can listen to more songs.