Davis

Florence + The Machine

Sorry :P

But I think the chorus is boring/awkward and the rest is meh. The demo, like I said sounds much more interesting because of the instrumental and the vocals which are a little bit more stripped back.

I completely disagree. I think the demo is grotesque

CFtrT9cWYAELnHO.jpg

11263719_890521381008625_64050953_n.jpg?

apparently the deluxe physical artwork.. not sure how I feel about it. where's the blue  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I was a little apprehensive when I heard What Kind Of Man but its grown on me massively.St.Jude is beautiful .Its so stripped back,bare and vulnerable. Not to keen on Ship To Wreck but the lyrics are interesting. As Far As I Could Get is a brilliant track and its a damn shame its not on the album properly. I could talk forever about Delilah for ages its so good and is my favourite at the moment.

Judging by the snippets of the other tracks I can tell I'm going to love this just as much as her previous material. HBHBHB is a brave,bold and in the end a clever album by Flo + the machine.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

As Far As I Could Get is a brilliant track and its a damn shame its not on the album properly. I could talk forever about Delilah for ages its so good and is my favourite at the moment.

Very much this.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It was never labeled as a demo on her website either. I've noticed since the pre-orders went up but I never brought it up.

It bothers me that it's listed that way on iTunes. I suppose it'll either be fixed or I can do it myself when it's released

It bothers me that it's listed that way on iTunes. I suppose it'll either be fixed or I can do it myself when it's released

It doesn't really matter. Anyway, It's not a demo. It's a completely finished song just like Lndacape

It doesn't really matter. Anyway, It's not a demo. It's a completely finished song just like Lndacape

Landscape is one of my favorites from Ceremonials :defeated:  Anyway, just 'cause it sounds great, doesn't mean it's finished. I see it like maybe they thought it was missing something but they weren't sure of what.

It just hit me how close this album is omg

Landscape is one of my favorites from Ceremonials :defeated: Anyway, just 'cause it sounds great, doesn't mean it's finished. I see it like maybe they thought it was missing something but they weren't sure of what.

It just hit me how close this album is omg

I mean they called Landscape a demo when it was obviously not a demo, it was finished. WW is very finished and "ready." Doesn't sound like a demo

I feel awful. I am a huge Florence fan and I was so excited for this new album but I haven't really liked anything off the album. What Kind of Man was nice but it just didn't grab me like any of her other music did, and the rest of the album so far has felt very forgettable to me  :crying5:. I cancelled my pre-order of the box-set and I don't even know if I'll end up buying the regular vinyl. Its such a shame but my friends and I have been joking calling the album "How Big, How Beautiful, How Boring" because none of us can get into it.

I feel awful. I am a huge Florence fan and I was so excited for this new album but I haven't really liked anything off the album. What Kind of Man was nice but it just didn't grab me like any of her other music did, and the rest of the album so far has felt very forgettable to me :crying5:. I cancelled my pre-order of the box-set and I don't even know if I'll end up buying the regular vinyl. Its such a shame but my friends and I have been joking calling the album "How Big, How Beautiful, How Boring" because none of us can get into it.

:(

I feel awful. I am a huge Florence fan and I was so excited for this new album but I haven't really liked anything off the album. What Kind of Man was nice but it just didn't grab me like any of her other music did, and the rest of the album so far has felt very forgettable to me :crying5:. I cancelled my pre-order of the box-set and I don't even know if I'll end up buying the regular vinyl. Its such a shame but my friends and I have been joking calling the album "How Big, How Beautiful, How Boring" because none of us can get into it.

I don't like it NEARLY as much as Ceremonials so far, but I think as a full album I'm going to enjoy it a whole lot more.

H0bDaqU.gif

I feel awful. I am a huge Florence fan and I was so excited for this new album but I haven't really liked anything off the album. What Kind of Man was nice but it just didn't grab me like any of her other music did, and the rest of the album so far has felt very forgettable to me  :crying5:. I cancelled my pre-order of the box-set and I don't even know if I'll end up buying the regular vinyl. Its such a shame but my friends and I have been joking calling the album "How Big, How Beautiful, How Boring" because none of us can get into it.

Send it to me :creep:

@@KillForLove I mean since you're a fan, buy the CD when it's released. If you end up liking the album, you can always get the vinyl/box later. I always end up liking an album if I buy it vs. if I just download the leak.

Luckily, I've liked everything we've got so far :party: but like Lungs is the best since day one. It took like two years to be able to listen to Ceremonials all the way through, and I still only like a handful of tracks on it, but it deserved my support when it was released.

@@KillForLove I mean since you're a fan, buy the CD when it's released. If you end up liking the album, you can always get the vinyl/box later. I always end up liking an album if I buy it vs. if I just download the leak.

Luckily, I've liked everything we've got so far :party: but like Lungs is the best since day one. It took like two years to be able to listen to Ceremonials all the way through, and I still only like a handful of tracks on it, but it deserved my support when it was released.

I refuse to buy CD's, its like pointless, especially if there's a vinyl edition available. Its just like wasted space on my shelf