Davis

Florence + The Machine

I will try and make a cohesive statement about HBHBHB but right now I'm just a happy mess...

2301e56b732f41685ce0cf111e4e8b21.jpg

Various Storms And Saints/Long And Lost are my stand-out tracks atm... Oh and the album is so bloody good. Thanks Flo for helping me through the wait till Honeymoon is released.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is there a site that has a dl that isn't in a .rar, preferably in a .zip? I don't know how to open .rar files

download RAR knife!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

74 on metacritic with 6 reviews, the guardian gave it a 60(really?) do they have anything positive to say about any artist?

It’s an album that’s too overblown and daft for the songs to have the desired emotional impact: it’s never really intimate enough for the feelings Welch expresses to connect. Instead, it wobbles precariously along the line that separates the enjoyably OTT from the faintly exhausting.

Demos_copy.png

YAS slay me Florence

Picking up the cd tomorrow (or possibly tonight!!) Can't wait!!

If the vinyls under 50 I'll get it too, but otherwise I'll wait a while. I hope the CD isn't over $25

I just got the deluxe CD and it is TO DIE FOR, the packaging is so beautiful. Pictures coming in a bit!

The outside of the "box" (essentially like the Electra Heart deluxe edition slip)

Front

image.jpg

Back

image.jpg

Front of the actual CD digipak

image.jpg

Tracklist on the inside of CD

image.jpg

(CD is next to it however I couldn't get a picture as I currently have it playing!)

Front of the booklet!

image.jpg

and some pictures from it!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures but I hope they suffice for now! hopefully someone with a scanner will scan this all for y'all who want to see it not in iPhone quality  :$

but like I said it is sooo beautiful. Absolutely worth the wait!