Davis

Florence + The Machine

How early would you say you to come for barricade at a florence concert?

I think it really depends on the location... I'd be fairly early just to make sure. I have no experience whatsoever so maybe I shouldn't be saying anything  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Yeah I have NO idea how hardcore florence fans are. I guess I'll find out

I haven't heard any horror stories or anything, you should be fine lol. When's your show?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I haven't heard any horror stories or anything, you should be fine lol. When's your show?

Santa Barbara cause the Hollywood Bowl doesn't have GA. Im more worried about how early her fans will queue than pushing/shoving lol. I think I've seen the worst of fans in a Lana concert

Demos_copy.png

How early would you say you to come for barricade at a florence concert?

Honestly no clue since the new record came out. I saw her in Sept 2012 at a festival and people were freely coming and going from the front. It was pretty chill

BzhmW.png

Honestly no clue since the new record came out. I saw her in Sept 2012 at a festival and people were freely coming and going from the front. It was pretty chill

:/ she's much bigger now since Ceremonials. Also its a festival and not a dedicated show just for her. I hope i don't have to queue long, maybe come at noon or something I guess.

Demos_copy.png

11659456_688749277925476_477550097491628

I'm so excited and Queen Of Peace is such a great single choice.  :deadbanana: Lets hope the video is fantastic too...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371