Davis

Florence + The Machine

I'm so excited for the Odyssey to be completed so we can finally start weaving a complete storyline out of the videos. They obviously all have to connect, even if very loosely, but I can't make anything out of the connections just yet. All of the videos have been so beautiful omg

And update: I'm still listening to this album on repeat months after release. Still slayed.

MkWI4Ns.png

Yes m, I absolutely adore it. If you're thinking about buying it, you should do it!

I think I'm gonna grab the UO one. I read that someone though it sounded bad so I though I'd ask around haha

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I think I'm gonna grab the UO one. I read that someone though it sounded bad so I though I'd ask around haha

Oh really? Well I don't have a problem with mine, but I bought it on Amazon. Although I doubt there's a quality difference between the two.

UM7JOQb.gif

omg fuck i missed it??? is there a link anywhere i can watch it

SAME ugh

Go to the iTunes Store, click on the iTunes Festival banner, and all of the performances should be there. Flo's at the very bottom.

MkWI4Ns.png

100% worth it tho

Truuu I just hope it's not huge, I ordered a size up bc whenever I try on stuff from UO it's always really small

Truuu I just hope it's not huge, I ordered a size up bc whenever I try on stuff from UO it's always really small

I made that mistake with a Lana shirt from there, so now I just try to pull off the oversized tee look :rip:

MkWI4Ns.png

I made that mistake with a Lana shirt from there, so now I just try to pull off the oversized tee look :rip:

I guess it says it's cotton so I could probably shrink it if I had to  :teehee: those Lana shirts run SO small like they didn't have a size up and the large was way too small on me  :toofunny: