Davis

Florence + The Machine

So I saw her yesterday and it was the best moment of my life. This woman is amazing, I love her so much! Her energy was so fucking great and she was like an angel with her white clothes ! She was so alive (high) lmfao she make out with a guy on the crowd and wanted us to take off our clothes and hug each other! Her voice was perfect, everything was perfect.

I really hope I will have the chance to see her again soon

UM7JOQb.gif

what's the actual difference between the two?

From what I've read, everything is the same but the cover. I  just don't have high expectations from a UO exclusive but I like the cover better.  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

From what I've read, everything is the same but the cover. I  just don't have high expectations from a UO exclusive but I like the cover better.  :deadbanana:

Oh yeah okay, that's what I thought. I have the non uo one and it's great, if it's just the cover I wouldn't be taking a risk with UO but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I ordered the froot vinyl from there and it came completely faulty. They replaced it but I still wasn't that happy with the quality. They always get me with their exclusive coloured releases ugh

FzytWEW.png

Oh yeah okay, that's what I thought. I have the non uo one and it's great, if it's just the cover I wouldn't be taking a risk with UO but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I ordered the froot vinyl from there and it came completely faulty. They replaced it but I still wasn't that happy with the quality. They always get me with their exclusive coloured releases ugh

does anyone know where UO presses its vinyl? I bet its some shitty plant like GZ

Demos_copy.png

I got Lungs today on vinyl. I was kind of scared to get it because it was pressed at United but it sounds fine.  :flutter:

does anyone know where UO presses its vinyl? I bet its some shitty plant like GZ

I think in this case the discs and everything are the same, the cover is only different

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

11891185_715255668608170_294171244245533

11923226_715255675274836_115767310260202

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Apparently 4 other videos will be filmed 

https://twitter.com/FATMFanClub/status/638315022758879232

I hope this is true. I really loved all her HBHBHB videos so far so I wonder what songs she going to pick...

I'm praying that one of the four Music Videos is for Mother. It a great track that truly deserves to be a MV tbh 

I hope this is true. I really loved all her HBHBHB videos so far so I wonder what songs she going to pick...

I'm praying that one of the four Music Videos is for Mother. It a great track that truly deserves to be a MV tbh

Yes. This is the one I crave most for.

H0bDaqU.gif

same and a video for Mother will be amazing!!

UM7JOQb.gif

11951405_720225328111204_405218647678885

11940705_720225304777873_390027428960416

11986963_1007086026009013_33406992441450

:crying:  :crying2: