Davis

Florence + The Machine

To mark the 400th anniversary of literature’s most revered writer, Rufus Wainwright is producing an anthology of William Shakespeare’s sonnets interpreted by a diverse group of contemporary artists Flo will be joined by the likes of Helena Bonham Carter, Carrie Fisher, Martha Wainwright, and William Shatner on Take All My Loves: 9 Shakespeare Sonnets, due April 22 via Deutsche Grammophon. Here's a snippet of Flo's track - When In Disgrace With Fortune And Men's Eyes (Sonnet 29)

:oprah:

Edited by DitaDelRey

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

To mark the 40th anniversary of literature’s most revered writer, Rufus Wainwright is producing an anthology of William Shakespeare’s sonnets interpreted by a diverse group of contemporary artists Flo will be joined by the likes of Helena Bonham Carter, Carrie Fisher, Martha Wainwright, and William Shatner on Take All My Loves: 9 Shakespeare Sonnets, due April 22 via Deutsche Grammophon. Here's a snippet of Flo's track - When In Disgrace With Fortune And Men's Eyes (Sonnet 29)

OH MY FUCKLIOOUTFVDESWWSOH

H0bDaqU.gif

To mark the 40th anniversary of literature’s most revered writer, Rufus Wainwright is producing an anthology of William Shakespeare’s sonnets interpreted by a diverse group of contemporary artists Flo will be joined by the likes of Helena Bonham Carter, Carrie Fisher, Martha Wainwright, and William Shatner on Take All My Loves: 9 Shakespeare Sonnets, due April 22 via Deutsche Grammophon. Here's a snippet of Flo's track - When In Disgrace With Fortune And Men's Eyes (Sonnet 29)

Oh my fucking Jesus Christ this is so incredible woah woah WOAH wtf woah 

FzytWEW.png

i think you mean 400th anniversary  :toofunny:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can't believe we're gonna get more songs this year, I'm so excited and this snippet sounds amazing ! 

UM7JOQb.gif

i think you mean 400th anniversary  :toofunny:

I just realized the typo error myself  :rip: God I'm so basic sometimes   :lmao:

When are we gonna hear the full version of stand by me??

For sure we will :) It won't be a LIB type of situation :creep: however god knows when.Could be this month or we will have to wait till September when FF15 is released. I have a feeling they will use the release of the track in full to promote FF15 so we have quite a wait till we hear it :toofunny:

For sure we will :) It won't be a LIB type of situation :creep: however god knows when.Could be this month or we will have to wait till September when FF15 is released. I have a feeling they will use the release of the track in full to promote FF15 so we have quite a wait till we hear it :toofunny:

UGHHHHHHHHH..... oh well, at least it's definitely coming hahahaha

FzytWEW.png

so this year we're getting 

• When in Disgrace with Fortune and Men's Eyes (already out)
  • that song with Jack Ü 
  • the song for FF15
  • the b-side of the Delilah vinyl (?)

And I think we're getting one of them this month, if I remember correctly 

UM7JOQb.gif

so this year we're getting 

• When in Disgrace with Fortune and Men's Eyes (already out)
  • that song with Jack Ü 
  • the song for FF15
  • the b-side of the Delilah vinyl (?)

And I think we're getting one of them this month, if I remember correctly 

Record Store Day is April 16th, so we will get the B-side of the Delilah vinyl then.... I'll be sure to do a vinyl rip like I did for AFAICG when I got the vinyl last year (If I manage to get a Delilah vinyl that is)

FzytWEW.png

Record Store Day is April 16th, so we will get the B-side of the Delilah vinyl then.... I'll be sure to do a vinyl rip like I did for AFAICG when I got the vinyl last year (If I manage to get a Delilah vinyl that is)

NVM I WAS THINKING ABOUT CONSTELLATION BUT IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS

UM7JOQb.gif

944922_821470384653364_72884887182860625

Here's a link for the trailer as it seems not to be on youtube atm aswell - https://www.facebook.com/florenceandthemachine/videos/10154084516154166/

:defeated:  :legend: