Davis

Florence + The Machine

Omg Yas Queen Flo :suicide: :defeated:

Edit - I have the EP so PM/like if you want the link.

Too Much Is Never Enough is classic florence. Pretty sure this is gonna be a fav for many. It's so damn beautiful,lush and grand.

Stand By Me instrumental at the beginning starts of ethereal and gradually builds during the track up to an intense finally. Take note Lana this is how you should cover a song. Its faithful but with a unique twist.

I Will Be is the standout track from the EP. The instrumental is so pretty and heavenly, She really stands out vocally  here too.

I'm pretty sure if you've missed the old FTM from Lungs and Ceremonials you're going to adore this EP.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm amazed by this all.. I remember recognizing Florence's voice as they played Stand By Me in the FFXV conference

But 3 songs by her for the soundtrack I couldn't ask for more ❤️❤️

I Will Be intro reminds of The XX's Angel, I love how the EP is dominated by orchestral sound too

Florence + The Machine was a great choice for the franchise, these songs add a modern sound to the usual soundtrack

---------------------

I'm in cloud 9 now

all produced by who else but - Emile Haynie!! Here's me hoping Lana's new album sounds like Florence's recent e.p.  :flutter:

except for that no one on here believes emile can do anything beside his "btd/over the love" production style. I'd love if they'd work together again and so something like Florence's new EP / Hello mixed with production like OTTR and or Million Dollar Man. Not a BTD 2.0 though.

i76mrxw.png 

except for that no one on here believes emile can do anything beside his "btd/over the love" production style. I'd love if they'd work together again and so something like Florence's new EP / Hello mixed with production like OTTR and or Million Dollar Man. Not a BTD 2.0 though.

I would die for a production similar to those two sounds exactly

Can anyone send me As Far as I Could Get? I got a new computer and I can't find it online. On another note, I saw her live earlier this year and it was AMAZING. I managed to get front row  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Can anyone send me As Far as I Could Get? I got a new computer and I can't find it online. On another note, I saw her live earlier this year and it was AMAZING. I managed to get front row  :defeated:

Just Sent It To You :)

ummm

check FKA Twigs lp1

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Look like will be getting another F+TM track this year too.Jack U premiered a preview of 'Constellation' at the Reading and Leeds Festival. It's been rumored the track will be released soon  :party:  :smile2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y868dd5WCBk