Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

I can't believe someone didn't post the setlist from last month online, or even what the merch looked like

My friend said it was basically the same as her London setlist from last month + he didn't go to the merch table. My show is tonight. :lmao:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

take a pic of the table plssss

Oh shit I totally forgot

Emotion CD $15

Emotion vinyl $25

Assorted shirts/hoodies $30-$40

Opening band Fairground Saints

CD $10

Free poster and free pics

Carly will come outside after to take pics, you don't need VIP.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I waited a few hours in line and was first until a BUS FULL OF HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS rolled up for VIP. They didn't even know any of her songs. Luckily they waited in line for Twizzlers and popcorn when the GA line opened so I got my front and center spot.

I got the setlist, the big poster from the venue, but I didn't get a shirt bc I ran out quickly to her bus to meet her.

I wanted the tour date shirt, but I thought the 'warm blood' and 'didn't just come here to dance' shirts were cool too. If someone on here is seeing her at a later show I'll PayPal you the $$$ for a shirt

BzhmW.png

The kid who took the picture of me with her forgot to use flash, but I played around with brightness in photoshop to get it to look way better

edit: also that remixed thing is real bc it's on HMV Japan

BzhmW.png

So I saw Carly live when I visited Austin! Absolutely incredible. She kept quipping with the audience and apparently almost got accidentally naked on stage. She seems really sweet while performing. Let's Get Lost is phenomenal live.

redline