Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Final Results on pg. 30)

OPPALANCE! YOU... OWN... EVERYTHING!

As I step into the photoshoot set to give you all a HERstory lesson, I embody the essence of 18th-century French haute couture. This stunning gown pays homage to Rose Bertin, the trailblazer who dressed Donatella VERSACE 💜 Queen Marie Antoinette and introduced haute couture to France. The gold-embroidered bodice hugs my gorgina figure, while the dramatic puffed sleeves and flowing dress evoke the opulence of Versailles.

Spoiler

Inspiration from the origins of Haute Couture during the XVIII century.

3448fa45360ecf2554288e012524594b.jpg

Adorned with pearls and sparkling jewels, I channel the regal elegance of the era. This look is a tribute to the origins of haute couture, from Bertin to Charles Frederick Worth, who revolutionized fashion and inspired legendary houses like Chanel and Dior. In this outfit, I am wearing a piece of history, exuding timeless luxury and sophistication.

rupaul-vogue-may-2019-issue-02.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Couture Culture

58b9c62f4d6f3875353c473b_0417.w.PR_.cout

Hi judges. I present to you, a bedazzled look for this final challenge. From the intricate beading, to the glorious cape and vale, my look solidifies my status as Queen Of Couture.

- Anya xx

Let them eat Charli

When I'm called to present a Haute Couture look, it's not enough for me to just phone in it and wear a big dress. No, I need to embody the women that came before me. At a time like this, I wonder; "What would Marie Antoinette think?"

That's right! Perhaps the one person that's closest to what Haute Couture really is. A trailblazer. A terrible person. This week I didn't come to play and my choice in fashion directly complements my dear friend RuPaul's submission. The only person who truly had my back throughout my entire time here and a queen I will never forget once LNTM is finished.

Charliutkmbts009.jpg?ex=664915c7&is=6647c447&hm=498fa87c93fd66cba532799526b8e3d2f51bf69eccf736ad2369e9d9a26a6c02&

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

byoDbgd.png

Annyeong models.

Apologies for my lateness, I was caught up in deep conversation with the Jong Un sisters who wanted fashion advice.

Welcome to the final results of the season.

All of you should be extremely proud at how far you made it. Out of 16 models, you are the final four.

I went through all the submissions and i'm ready to reveal my final critiques.

I have 4 beautiful women standing before me, but only 3 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 3 photos will represent the 3 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model and will make it to the finale.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Lindsay's critique:

Spoiler

Anya you graced us this week covered from head to toe in diamonds. Your stance is strong and your face is serving mug.

Though I expected something a little more extravagant from you, I am fairly pleased with this.

This looks like a top model to me.

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Lindsay's critique:

Spoiler

I am absolutely obsessed with this. A top model is constantly reaching new highs and you've been doing this all season!

You strut, look, and dress like a top model.

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Lindsay's critique:

Spoiler

Being a top model means going the extreme for the sake of the art directors vision. You put your whole bunoner in this look from intricate

set design to extreme costuming. This is a fabulous piece.

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

Lindsay's critique:

Spoiler

From the start of this game to the end you have been taken risk after risk, some of these made you end up in the bottom

but you never denied your vision. A top model knows her worth and what she can do to stand out. And you stood out.

- - - - -

One of you will be leaving the North Korean hotel today and sent back to Lanaboards.com

All of you look incredible and I would cut off all my limbs and eat them for a chance to be in your shoes for just one second.

And the model going home today is...

Spoiler

But first a message from our sponsors!

Passion, love, freedom, and fun... By enlisting, you become part of an elite force dedicated to the strength and unity of our beloved homeland.

joining the North Korean army is a noble act of patriotism, offering you the chance to defend our great nation and uphold the honor of the Supreme Leader.

If Marilyn Monroe can support the military, why can't you? Go to joinnorthkoreaarmy.com today to secure your benefits.

And the model going home today is...

Spoiler

Charli XCX

You were late to submit your photo today, and by now you should know that is the most evil thing a person could ever do.

If it were up to me you would be locked up for your crimes against LNTM. 

This should not be a surprise to you, the rules were broken.

The runway waits for no one. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Tomorrow is the FINALE where a choice will be made on who is Lanaboards Next Top Model.

Goodnight models. A big night is ahead of you.

Hunting — Lindsay Lohan red-haired gif hunt

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

16 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I’M A LANABOARDS TOP MODEL FINALIST :oprah4:

[ooc: I’m driving to another province for my friends wedding this weekend so I’m not sure I’ll be able to submit but I’ll try my best :excited:]

There's nothing to submit tomorrow, the winner will be crowed 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

top 3... just wow, i could not believe. i would like to thank my fans, my supporters & my fellow girls for helping me through. good luck  to the other girls tomorrow :hdu:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23