Viva

Lana's Numerological Analysis

I am quite curious about numerology. Since Lana seems to have a appreciation for spiritual things  I did her numerological analysis just for fun. Is quite interesting how much a big part of it fits Lana's personality well (at least the little bits that she shows us). To do the numerological analysis you need the persons full name and date of birth. I used 1985 because well...Beth Grant was (almost) for sure born in 85. I had to translate from Portuguese so sorry if I got lost in translation with some words or terms.

http://www.astral-online.com/numerologia/index.shtml

Numerological Analysis

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant - 21 de Junho de 1985

NUMBER OF EXPRESSION

Indicates our mission, declares what we should do or be in this life, for us to succeed and reach our goals and objectives. This number describes the way you express your true self to the world. Is your true “I” - your personality, character, disposition, identity, temperament. If the person's name was changed, the original name still provides the strongest vibrations in your life. Some people change the name in an attempt to achieve better vibration. Had they understood well their original names and lived according to the positive vibes that emanate from them, there would be no need to modify them. Changing the name, the person can get a few different vibes, but is always in evidence the vibrations found in the original name, as is recorded on the birth certificate.

YOUR NUMBER OF EXPRESSION IS 4

You have great ease in dealing with people that have the expression numéro 6 or 9. People with number 4 in Expression are disciplined, honest, sincere and determined. They are more prepared for the “naked truth” reality than most people, because they can withstand better physical and mental pain. They should work with perseverance to achieve their goals because they do not accept receive help from others or to make money in a non honest way. They are also slow to assimilate new ideas or changes. When situations are solid they want to settle down and hold on to it. The occupations that best match this number are the builder, engineer, builder, contractor, electrician, skilled worker, technician, economist, statistician, teacher, instructor, organizer, executive, accountant, scientist, physician or surgeon, industrial chemist, horticulturist , musician, buyer, seller or administrator. You must learn to control stubbornness and obstinacy.

NUMBER OF SOUL IMPULSE
Represents the individual inside. Reveals how you think, feel and act. It is your inmost soul desire, your "inner self", your hopes, dreams, aspirations and motivations. You may notice this manifestation and inner desire, but perhaps you do not express adequately or not live according to it, so you could be repressing feelings and impulses. Like what you really would like to be or do, your secret goals, ambitions, etc..

YOUR NUMBER OF SOUL IMPULSE IS 11

You want to be a source of inspiration for all. You want to inspire and bring light to the crowds through art or science. Some people with this number have the desire to explore the mystical side of life. Some wished to develop their psychic gifts, to have a spiritual way of life. Some want to be leaders and become the center of attention.

NUMBER OF IMPRESSION

This vibration indicates the impression that you transmit to people and the effects that they cause on them. Consider this one of the most important numbers in your life. If you examine it you will understand the planning and meaning of your life. Knowing the plan and trying to live according to its significanse will make your life full of meaning, helpful and happy. When one is conscious about this vibration one knows how to recognize and understand their likes and dislikes. If you live by the vibrations of this number, there will never be useless and wasted days in your life. Your old age will be active and never sedentary.

YOUR NUMBER OF IMPRESSION is 11

This number intriguing and inspiring indicates someone who is always the center of attention. The "11" should work for the benefit of others. Usually the 11’s have strong psychic powers and can become psychics, preachers and religious leaders. They must live a pure life to accomplish their purposes. They must be honest, have faith and share the truth they know. The 11 knowledge comes from the old – they are Old Souls, who have extensive knowledge. They do everything they can to enlighten others

NUMBER OF LIFE PATH

The Life Path number is the vibration with which you came into this world. Can never be changed because it is the sum of the numeric values ​​of day, month and year of birth reduced to a single digit. Describes the trends which you are subjected, the talents you have and everything you really like. It is, in short, your trajectory, your path in life. If this number is looked upon with optimistic and positive view you can successfully achieve your goals, but if you look at it with pessimism, or negatively, you will face strong and adverse reactions throughout your life.

YOUR LIFE PATH NUMBER IS 5

Freedom is the keyword in this path. You like to be free to come and go as you please. You are active, restless, impatient, quick thinking and like variety. Does too much things at the same time. Your opportunities arise in dealing with the public. You like to try new things, go to different places, meet different people, and experience new jobs. The routine bothers you though you enjoy doing the same things. You need to be versatile. You are sociable and can make friends easily. Everything that is new and different fascinates you to the point you try everything at least once, but you always learn from your experiences. You are relentless with respect to law and order. Be careful not to waste your energy, your time and your money, because you usually leave things incomplete, unfinished, and others may conclude that you are not trustworthy. You can squander, waste your talents, become the victim of alcohol, drugs or sex. Do not develop any stagnant routine, because their opportunities are far from common path, domestic activities, and the usual ways of working. Beware of the following negative vibes: irresponsibility, recklessness, overindulgence with your own sensuality (drink, sex, drugs) and unreliability.

glgcDdT.gif

very interesting. a few years ago i was into numerology and there is definitely something to it. this analysis of lana seems pretty accurate. in fact, i think she or those around her - like her managers - are aware of numerology and perhaps the many changes in her stage name stemmed from changing around, adding or subtracting letters to make it have a better energy, more numerologically positive for achieving success. i don't think going from may jailer to lizzi grant to lizzy grant to lana ray, lana rey del mar, lana del ray to, finally, lana del rey, was simply due to indecisiveness. many companies consult serious numerologists to create or perhaps modify their names to make them better suited towards what they aspire to. lana del rey is perfect and has brand potential. thanks for sharing, antonia! :)

For sure you are smart ;) . Maybe I didnt express myself well. How can I help to take the confusion away?

Okay, I've read it through a few times and it makes a bit more sense now! I can see that this is pretty clever. Numerology's an interesting thing so thanks for posting this because after reading it carefully, it explains everything quite well and I can see how numerology works. 

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

@lolalitahey maybe I am the dumb one since I don;t get the relation between smart, dumb or happy with numerology....

I only meant to write "I think I`m dumb" but the rest just kinda came naturally...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

maybe not in regards to numerology -- but personality in general apparently tends to reveal a (potential) link between intelligence and your ability to feel happiness (and/or creativity, and/or sanity, for that matter)

I think when it comes to intelligence and the ability to feel happiness ((and/or creativity, and/or sanity) genetics and environment play a big part in the in shaping of one's personality. Depression, adicttion, several diseases and intellectual capacity are all influenced by genetics big time but formed by your environment and cultural background. In my opinion that mix combined with your own experiences and the way you deal with such experiences is what makes your personality. Numerology has nothing to do with all that at least in my mind. Some will say that your destiny is writin in the stars but I like to think that we are captains of our own destiny. That said numerology is what you are born with but what you do with what you are born with is totally up to you. Is not to live by it or to take it that seriously. Is just a part, numerology, religion and all that I like to leave to imagination and believe that maybe is possible maybe is not but I will give it a check just in case. But that is just my opinion and like 2 eyes and 2 legs most people have theirs. :P

glgcDdT.gif

Some will say that your destiny is writin in the stars but I like to think that we are captains of our own destiny. That said numerology is what you are born with but what you do with what you are born with is totally up to you. Is not to live by it or to take it that seriously. Is just a part, numerology, religion and all that I like to leave to imagination and believe that maybe is possible maybe is not but I will give it a check just in case.

I am really impressed about numerology. It's quite a serious thing. And really weird when you read these texts. It's often describing me and my moods and giving me also an advice for the future or for the moment.

wat  :horror:

I'm confused. Is anyone else or am I just being dumn (dum).  :oprah2:

I think I`m dumb or maybe just happy

@lolalitahey maybe I am the dumb one since I don;t get the relation between smart, dumb or happy with numerology....

So before someone is writing that he thinks he is too dumb to read the numerology texts from Antonia.

Read this first:

Numerology is any study of the purported divine, mystical or other special relationship between a number and some coinciding observed (or perceived) events. It has many systems and traditions and beliefs. Numerology and numerological divination by systems such as isopsephy were popular among early mathematicians, such as Pythagoras, but are no longer considered part of mathematics and are regarded as pseudomathematics or pseudoscience by modern scientists.

Today, numerology is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts.