Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Can someone fill me in on Eleutheromaniac?

Also are the reissued songs new versions or the final recordings from 2014/15? The ones that appeared on light touch ep?

eleutheromaniac could've been such a great album. the dsign songs, where's ya mama, title track, yard sale, london are all so good. anarchy and reincarnation are so bad it's actually insane how hard she fell off after 2014

2 minutes ago, shockbox said:

eleutheromaniac could've been such a great album. the dsign songs, where's ya mama, title track, yard sale, london are all so good. anarchy and reincarnation are so bad it's actually insane how hard she fell off after 2014

Was there ever a tracklist for this? If not is there a cohesive fanmade one so I can organise everything? 

7 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Was there ever a tracklist for this? If not is there a cohesive fanmade one so I can organise everything? 

i don't think there was a tracklist but i guess you can make one with yard sale, sparks, eleutheromaniac, wall st, like fruit, freedom (that one is mixed like shit though) and the light touch ep

4 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

Also are the reissued songs new versions or the final recordings from 2014/15? The ones that appeared on light touch ep?

they're just the demo exports from 2014, she didn't even bother to get lossless files