Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

going down & india demo full uncut (almost) og 320kbps full quality leaked 

whoever did this thank you my misery has been ended i have been freed i am going to live now that my life is complet

mwsEqrn.png

4 hours ago, lovemooch said:

Omgg now it's just missing 'Where R U' to complete the 2010 tracklist     :lange:   my 2012-15 ass is shaking

2010 tracklist? What was this? Was it the Benny Blanco produced it? I might split BB&S into two volumes ig.

1 minute ago, Girl With No Face said:

2010 tracklist? What was this? Was it the Benny Blanco produced it? I might split BB&S into two volumes ig.

they meant this, not really a tracklist just more of a board with the songs they were working on at the time IkcQdzV.png?ex=65f74676&is=65e4d176&hm=6cab9f702028892be1146609293e3694b64702c3bf023bd42d25da24b66f3d0a&=

5 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

Need to download these when I get home today. Where's going down and India Demo?

at the same site where the others leaked!

9 minutes ago, shockbox said:

they meant this, not really a tracklist just more of a board with the songs they were working on at the time IkcQdzV.png?ex=65f74676&is=65e4d176&hm=6cab9f702028892be1146609293e3694b64702c3bf023bd42d25da24b66f3d0a&=

at the same site where the others leaked!

Tyyy

3 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

That draft posted above! there was also other tracklist around 2009 with songs like Black & Blues, Rain On Me, Black Sunshine, Piece Of Shit, Blow Ur House Down, More Than Friends and Dreamer

3 hours ago, lovemooch said:

That draft posted above! there was also other tracklist around 2009 with songs like Black & Blues, Rain On Me, Black Sunshine, Piece Of Shit, Blow Ur House Down, More Than Friends and Dreamer

Ouu. I'm gonna organise each songs from era. Self titled for the first draft of BB&S as a sampler album concept, Prehaps give the 2010 version a different name and use demos and then BB&S using the singles and electropop tracks from around 2011

yeah it sounds very neon valentino era

On 3/2/2024 at 3:00 PM, shockbox said:

i don't think there was a tracklist but i guess you can make one with yard sale, sparks, eleutheromaniac, wall st, like fruit, freedom (that one is mixed like shit though) and the light touch ep

there was one when the indiegogo was happening, i don't remember it but she sent out a teaser with snippets of all the songs on it. i wish i still had it or even remembered what was on it

12 minutes ago, 301 said:

yeah it sounds very neon valentino era

there was one when the indiegogo was happening, i don't remember it but she sent out a teaser with snippets of all the songs on it. i wish i still had it or even remembered what was on it

if u mean this one it was just the 6 songs, not the full album https://pixeldrain.com/u/igF5VVpq