Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Zombie (I Just Wanna Dance) full next pleaseeeeee

3 hours ago, shockbox said:

https://dbree.org/v/3cf8d7

Crush Em Up with Sabi

unexpected af, ''the london girls'' this is more Sabi ft. Neon Hitch.. could it be produced by Dr. Luke?

3 hours ago, shockbox said:

someone spammed her dbree search with random fake files :flop:

i screamed

hello to the mysterious spiritual god leaker summoned through neons expired visa and parole officer. i have a request list. If you post the following during the next blood moon 
(which happens to be today we are not waiting a year) your crush will kiss you and hand you $500. If you do not you will see a woman named Clarissa in your room tonight for exactly 53 minutes at an unannounced time. 

Make me say mix 1 / 2
headspun HQ
Party song final (without stolen jewelery)
Dirty lemonade demo
Zombie demo 2 with pre-chorus
Am I dreaming (non remix)
OGs: wall st (AI unmastered) silly girl, talk talk, wheres ya mama, human, land of the rebels, the new black

1 hour ago, shockbox said:

hello to the mysterious spiritual god leaker summoned through neons expired visa and parole officer. i have a request list. If you post the following during the next blood moon 
(which happens to be today we are not waiting a year) your crush will kiss you and hand you $500. If you do not you will see a woman named Clarissa in your room tonight for exactly 53 minutes at an unannounced time. 

Make me say mix 1 / 2
headspun HQ
Dirty lemonade demo
OGs: wall st (AI unmastered) silly girl, talk talk, wheres ya mama, human, land of the rebels, the new black

can we also get uhhhh breathe you &  uhh c0caine in full.... also walk if the studio version exists... anyone else want anything?

1 hour ago, shockbox said:

Make me say mix 1 / 2
headspun HQ
Dirty lemonade demo

and...

warner blvd *with outro

alien *final mix

walk 

12 minutes ago, shockbox said:

sent!

Doing the god's work. i gave up on her but let me hold on to these bangers for the rest of my life. RIP to her career and the mother she could be in a perfect world.

12 minutes ago, 301 said:

I wonder if these came from those hitchmas cds she was selling recently

nope, they were going around for years, i had 2 of them for a while

the cds she was selling last december were random already leaked songs, that's why they were as cheap as 20$ :rip:

4 minutes ago, shockbox said:

nope, they were going around for years, i had 2 of them for a while

the cds she was selling last december were random already leaked songs, that's why they were as cheap as 20$ :rip:

💀 she told me for the 301 club it was $150 + shipping i....i hate this necklace omg so useless

12 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

two, the 2010 one and the 2013 gypsy rework

Is the 3:50 min long the 2013 gypsy rework? I'm trying to organize them correctly