vrsyva

what would you add to lana del rey iceberg? bottom version

On 07.08.2024 at 03:24, Lanascherrypie said:

Не могу забыть видео с костюмом Лиззи Грант “ниндзя-стриптизерши” и фотографию, на которой, по слухам, на tumblr она вводит что-то себе в руку😍

WAIT DO U HAVE PICS?

On 8/9/2024 at 1:41 AM, jessieca said:

grandmas home alone self defence part 2

😭😭😭😭😭

On 8/4/2024 at 10:34 PM, details said:

mink coat video

omg what is this

On 8/5/2024 at 3:06 AM, mcull13 said:

does anyone have instagram? it would be great if someone messages the director of invisible cities (@rexarrow) and @royface__ (unknown production role) to see if they still have the movie.

i know we think it’s lost, but Rex has posted unseen footage on instagram before and I think it’s worth a try :D

i’ve messaged him😭 he never answered 

35 minutes ago, vrsyva said:

😭😭😭😭😭

omg what is this

she tweeted something like "shooting a music video in nothing but a mink coat" during her career's early years (2010-2013 or something) and it was rumoured to be for Cola but the video never came out and was never brought up again

edit: found a screenshot of it

2KwLdCI.jpeg

the photos at the bottom of the tweet were also used for the scrapped cover art for Cola, which was originally planned to be released as a single

pDSyuBI.jpeg

PRE-ORDER 'EAT THE WORLD' — A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY MARINA DIAMANDIS HERE:

Regular Hardback: https://marinadiamandis.lnk.to/eattheworld

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257

4 hours ago, viv said:

she tweeted something like "shooting a music video in nothing but a mink coat" during her career's early years (2010-2013 or something) and it was rumoured to be for Cola but the video never came out and was never brought up again

edit: found a screenshot of it

2KwLdCI.jpeg

the photos at the bottom of the tweet were also used for the scrapped cover art for Cola, which was originally planned to be released as a single

pDSyuBI.jpeg

omg how can i open these pictures? i’m so stupid im sorry 

6 minutes ago, vrsyva said:

omg how can i open these pictures? i’m so stupid im sorry 

they should just appear in the message! to get the original urls click on the photos and press "Open image in new tab"

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257

1 hour ago, viv said:

они должны просто появиться в сообщении! чтобы получить исходные URL-адреса, нажмите на фотографии и нажмите "Открыть изображение в новой вкладке"

thank you 😭

5 hours ago, viv said:

pDSyuBI.jpeg

That's fan made for sure? The music video rumor came from a tweet from ~2010 "With Crispin Hunt doing ooh baby. Just came back from brighton saw Biff and Tim. Good Week. New music video in mink coat nothing underneath" and many people linked it to the unreleased-but-registered "Paradise" music video.

The whole Cola music video rumor was linked to the  "L'officiel" photoshoot that featured a small video with the Cola instrumental + a monologue

35 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

That's fan made for sure? The music video rumor came from a tweet from ~2010 "With Crispin Hunt doing ooh baby. Just came back from brighton saw Biff and Tim. Good Week. New music video in mink coat nothing underneath" and many people linked it to the unreleased-but-registered "Paradise" music video.

The whole Cola music video rumor was linked to the  "L'officiel" photoshoot that featured a small video with the Cola instrumental + a monologue

Yeah those are two different instances. The mink coat shoot is really mysterious and I’ve heard some rumors that would certainly attribute it to being at the bottom of the iceberg!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Yeah those are two different instances. The mink coat shoot is really mysterious and I’ve heard some rumors that would certainly attribute it to being at the bottom of the iceberg!

spill some sis, I'm bored and hyperfocused on Lana Lore right now.

8 hours ago, DinahLee said:

that's interesting and i didn't know! thank you for telling me this. I found the cover art on Lanapedia. apparently it leaked sometime during 2020 but I don't know how nor who leaked it so I should've considered it being fanmade

On 8/7/2024 at 3:24 AM, Lanascherrypie said:

Can’t forget abt the Lizzy Grant “ninja stripper” costume video and a rumored photo that was uploaded on tumblr of her injecting something in her arm😍

wait do you have photo from tumblr of her injecting something in her arm? i need this so bad😭 please 

13 hours ago, vrsyva said:

wait do you have photo from tumblr of her injecting something in her arm? i need this so bad😭 please 

No I don’t and tbh I’m glad it hasn’t/wont  resurface (if it’s even real) but supposedly it was taken off of tumblr seconds after being posted