takemybreath

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 2024

1 minute ago, trust no terrence said:

I wonder if they watched the debate together :oop2: (please don't come at me I'm just trying to image the conversation)

oh they didn't even know the debate was this week

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, dexter said:

If you guys want to know how tmz found his address he accidentally leaked it on a home renovation post on Facebook in 2020:um4:

lol no it was the libtards who tracked him down after injecting that chip via "covid" vaccine

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I’m genuinely starting to believe this ^^^^ is Jeremy’s account bc that’s literally all I see this user ever talk about 😭

Just pops up when his name is mentioned, even the same initials, J.D. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I’m genuinely starting to believe this ^^^^ is Jeremy’s account bc that’s literally all I see this user ever talk about 😭

No because I think their French and Jeremy would never speak another language as everyone should be able to speak “American”

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

jeremy doing a couple survivors in between defending their relationship to think we won’t catch on

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

I am French

go check out what I'm listening to for example

I appear among others when I consider that the denigration on a site supposed to support Lana goes too far

23 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

we're hitting rock bottom on this thread

leave them alone

we quite literally have ZERO obligation to leave either of them alone considering Lana, who has a huge population of LGBTQ fans who she claimed she supported is now dating a bigot :eyeroll:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

we literally have NO obligation to leave them alone, given that Lana, who has a huge LGBTQ fan base that she claimed to support, is now dating a bigot :eye roll:

it's true but if you want to do it you are not on the right site

27 minutes ago, Mer said:

Wait wasn’t there rumors that lustforlife is actually Lana. We will have a full circle moment when Jeremy actually becomes the French husband.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Wait, there weren't rumors that Lustforlife was actually Lana. We'll get a full circle moment when Jeremy actually becomes the French husband.

I think that in your country your legitimate hatred for Trump is turning your head a little too much.

look at my registration date

Taking pics of people in front of their house is weird a f:derpna4: girl can never escape these paparazzis even in some random town in Louisiana. she prob thought she’d be safe from people taking pics :rip: 

492482-1.png

♡︎

On 9/13/2024 at 3:21 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

As a non-American who has never read TMZ before, how does this pass as journalism? 50% of the article is ellipses :ponder:

But it looks very cosy on that veranda/porch (or whatever you call them in the U.S.), I can't lie :flutter:

late, but it does not at all pass as journolism :runs: its the worst tabloid company out there. they fudge everything for clicks 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

On 9/13/2024 at 4:01 PM, ethelcain said:

we quite literally have ZERO obligation to leave either of them alone considering Lana, who has a huge population of LGBTQ fans who she claimed she supported is now dating a bigot :eyeroll:

Despite Jeremy’s beliefs, they still deserve basic privacy?? It’s creepy and invasive to photograph them at his own home. I’m not defending Jeremy’s political views, I’m just saying that he still deserves basic privacy, and Lana especially does x 

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

ive been on both sides and then now nutural in 3 years. he absolutely could have changed his way of thinking 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY