Pin Up Paradise

Has anyone called Lana "Lizzy?"

I don't think Lana would mind if you call her Lizzy, Lana, May, sparkle jump Rope queen...I can't picture her getting mad for something like that honestly.

I don't think she would get mad on the outside, but we have to remember that she never wanted anyone to find all those songs and other personas, thats kind of why she tried to erase them through the internet. so I think it's a given that it would upset her in some way, by acknowledging those names and songs existence you're proving to her you've heard that music that "isn't supposed to be out there". I mean I guess the lizzy grant thing not so much, because that was on iTunes for a while so naturally people have heard it and own it. But she seems like she kind of wants a fresh start.

http://m.soundcloud.com/lanaonline/megan-and-menace-mornings-lana

Listen from 7:26

it only really seems polite to refer to them what they've chosen to be known as... Lizzy etc. may be exclusive to genuine acquaintances.

I mean if I ever met Elton John I wouldn't run up to him and shout 'Alright Reggie!' Though I would love it if someone did. Srsly, do it.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i think it's rude to call her Lizzy but i just find it interesting to see if its happened before. however, Lizzy is her real name so  :eek:

I don't think she would get mad on the outside, but we have to remember that she never wanted anyone to find all those songs and other personas, thats kind of why she tried to erase them through the internet. so I think it's a given that it would upset her in some way, by acknowledging those names and songs existence you're proving to her you've heard that music that "isn't supposed to be out there". I mean I guess the lizzy grant thing not so much, because that was on iTunes for a while so naturally people have heard it and own it. But she seems like she kind of wants a fresh start.

that interview was interesting. never knew she was pissed about it. she seems pissed but calm about it. she shouldn't be ashamed as her old music is great. 

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

wow great interview. !!

ps: I didn't know her accounts were hacked. I always thought her team was aware and somewhat ok with the leaks.

glgcDdT.gif

i think it's rude to call her Lizzy but i just find it interesting to see if its happened before. however, Lizzy is her real name so  :eek:

that interview was interesting. never knew she was pissed about it. she seems pissed but calm about it. she shouldn't be ashamed as her old music is great. 

I don't think she's ashamed, but annoyed. She put work into it, and it was stolen. Plus, she might have wanted to use it somewhere.

For example, Serial Killer could be a hit anytime. She should have got herself a place to perform at the Grammys and sing that. :thumb: She would have stolen the show.

I don't think she's ashamed, but annoyed. She put work into it, and it was stolen. Plus, she might have wanted to use it somewhere.

For example, Serial Killer could be a hit anytime. She should have got herself a place to perform at the Grammys and sing that. :thumb: She would have stolen the show.

she could still use Serial Killer if she wanted to become big in areas other than her fanbase. my lana life would be complete if she re-released AKA however after that interview i don't see it happening. :(

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

To me she's Lana, the artist. I don't know her as Lizzy... I think she would prefer to be called Lana by us fans, just because it's the name she has acknowledged and gained success with. Lizzy feels to intimate, even if she claims that there's no difference between Lana and Lizzy. I don't believe her on that one...  :eek:

1olt2g.jpg