Sign in to follow this  
Moises

Lana Del Rey arriving at JFK Airport (26 February)

Got no issue with fake anything if you can pull it off. Lana looks pretty to me so i don't care.

As for her hair, yeah you can tell it's extensions in that pic, but who cares, anyone who wears them has to maintain them 24/7 and no one ever has the time for that shit, so sometimes when you get off a flight in your hotel slippers your extensions are obvious, big deal. Lana would look good in a shit stained covered paper bag skirt with matching cardboard urine filled top tbqh.

lmao where r u from, let us make stereotypes about u :smile:

also there is nothing wrong with fake hair / plastic surgery etc. its not america the beautiful for nothing :hooker:

Im from Brasil.There is a vast stereotype u can make so go do it. Im a he so you know. I dont get people. I have nothing against usa but what i said is true maybe not polite but not a lie. Good u like plastic surgery i dont like plastic girls that are orange.Not going to say im sorry for thinking girls are naturaly pretty and shouldnt have extreme plastic. I think girls are pretty the way they are. Hope u like yourself the way u are.

stkRUDM.jpg

Am i the only one who never notices peoples extensions? I looked down the replies and i had to take a second look at her hair haha, and yes she looks beautiful, as ever.

(WhyCantYouJustBeNormalAndMakeONEMISTAKE.JUST.ONE.Cmon.MakeMeFeelBetterAboutMyselfLana.)

:icant:

I never thought about extensions before tbh lol...I don't know anyone who uses them and I never got them. How they get attached? Is real hair or synthetic hair?How do you brush your hair with the extensions glued or attached? How do you take care of them? So many questions. :biblio:   If I ever get extensions I would go with synthetic hair if such thing exists. I mean I would feel pretty weird walking around with somene eles's hair. 

glgcDdT.gif

Im from Brasil.There is a vast stereotype u can make so go do it. Im a he so you know. I dont get people. I have nothing against usa but what i said is true maybe not polite but not a lie. Good u like plastic surgery i dont like plastic girls that are orange.Not going to say im sorry for thinking girls are naturaly pretty and shouldnt have extreme plastic. I think girls are pretty the way they are. Hope u like yourself the way u are.

I want to get a third boob and one more finger in each hand. It's going to be hard to find bra's and gloves tho.

glgcDdT.gif

Im a he so you know.

Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? 

Hold on, i am going to go make a chart/graph that illustrates how you have, in one way or another, alluded to or directly mentioned something or another about gender/gender roles/sexes in, i think, every single post i've read of yours. It's remarkable. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure? 

Hold on, i am going to go make a chart/graph that illustrates how you have, in one way or another, alluded to or directly mentioned something or another about gender/gender roles/sexes in, i think, every single post i've read of yours. It's remarkable. 

You sound as retarded as your stupid mask. Loser. Dont know what the fuck you're talking about and dont care.

stkRUDM.jpg

Im a he. I did regret the post. You are right was a stereotype i did. Didnt want to offend anyone but what i said is true. Not the entire population of us is full of plastic but a lot. Not only LA but Miami, texas....

Do you see honey bo boo's anywhere else? Peageant shows? Look at their TV shows. Go to ny and see. Is all over. I like US a lot but what i said is not ignorant or racist is just true.

So reality shows, yeah that's gonna happen,I mean if you make a show based on a normal american family no one would watch it because of how boring it would be, so of course they're going to find awful non average people to film for entertainment, but now let's think about the other millions of people in this country that aren't fake and dont have plastic surgery and what not. I'm from a state called Wyoming, and in case you didn't know, that is the exact opposite of Hollywood. there are more ranchers than fame feinds, my town is full of people who like to ski or take hikes and not go to the tanning bed or pageants in fact there are more deer in this town than there are people in this entire state. Thats how the majority of most states are. There's a lot of people in between New York and California, I really wish you would take the effort to know the few things you see about this country on reality tv isn't the whole country, the number of average people completely out weighs the number of the "fakes". Even then not everyone in CA and NY are plastic and shallow. Sorry I'm ranting but what you said would sort of be the equivalent of me thinking most people in Germany must be nazis just because the only movies/tv I've seen on Germany are about the nazi occupations, when in reality you and I both know they're not. Try taking a trip here sometime, to Colorado or Maine or Hawaii or another state like that, hell, even New York and California. You'll be surprised when you don't see any honey boo boos or Kardashians walking around.