Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Yeah, I don't know why she didn't include something like Serial Killer instead.

I really don't get why "You Can Be the Boss" was omitted.  It seemed like it was cut at the last minute to balance out the album or something.  I remember hearing it being promoted before the album and she did sing live before the release.  A big mistake, I think, but maybe they felt it was too similar to "Diet Mt. Dew" or something.  They could have made it an iTunes bonus track or something.

u6pq4c9.gif

I really don't get why "You Can Be the Boss" was omitted.  It seemed like it was cut at the last minute to balance out the album or something.  I remember hearing it being promoted before the album and she did sing live before the release.  A big mistake, I think, but maybe they felt it was too similar to "Diet Mt. Dew" or something.  They could have made it an iTunes bonus track or something.

if You can be the boss, Lana would have had a 9/10 track instead of having the whole album having only 10/10 tracks imo 

qqAZ3mU.png

all marlboros make me wanna vomit, #teamcamel

wow really?? I love marlboro reds, and so does Queen lana I think.

BUY PURE HEROINE ON ITUNES

wow really?? I love marlboro reds, and so does Queen lana I think.

Marlboro reds are too heavy for me. And I think Lana used Marlboro only in  Chelsea Hotel video because Janis smoked them herself. Lana is my came co-teamer

lana-del-rey-gallery.jpg

lana-del-rey-guns-roses.jpg

Ew that's so cringey what's wrong with people  :horror:

I'm glad that the blog's owner stopped posting rather quickly... but I've been thinking forever what was the actual point of this. Was OP trying to share sexual fantasies about Lana or what?The fact that some people might think that those are real Lana quotes makes me cringe so hard. :crying5:  Worst LDR tumblr I've ever seen.

i am nothing and should be everything

Marlboro reds are too heavy for me. And I think Lana used Marlboro only in  Chelsea Hotel video because Janis smoked them herself. Lana is my came co-teamer

lana-del-rey-gallery.jpg

lana-del-rey-guns-roses.jpg

thanks for your insight! Lana's lighter look slays my life!!

I'm glad that the blog's owner stopped posting rather quickly... but I've been thinking forever what was the actual point of this. Was OP trying to share sexual fantasies about Lana or what?The fact that some people might think that those are real Lana quotes makes me cringe so hard. :crying5:  Worst LDR tumblr I've ever seen.

Excuse you. Some were kinda hot  :thumb:

I have an unpopular about some things ( facts too ) but I don't want to get banned I'm addicted to a forum like this now :O

I guessit

He just put my thoughts about Lana pictures into real  sentences  :smokes4:  No need to act classy here

I guess it's why I don't get the blog :derpna3: I don't really see Lana that way.

not even after Tropico and her numerous daddy songs ?  :stop:

Hmm... I didn't really like the way she looked in Tropico. If anything, Video Games/Born To Die/Blue Jeans/National Anthem Lana is my kind of Lana :sluttybunny:  (and the one from the gif you used)... but mostly I just find her cute and adorable. :aw:

Her daddy songs are wonderfully creepy...

if You can be the boss, Lana would have had a 9/10 track instead of having the whole album having only 10/10 tracks imo 

I don't  get what you're saying (do you not think it's a good song?)  I just realized the actual album ends with TIWMUG and not Lucky Ones (which I don't like), so that's news to me.  If the album ends with TIWMUG, then it's a lot more solid than I gave it credit for.  It always felt like after that song, the album kind of lingered directionlessly so now I get it.  It just seems like YCBTB was primed and ready, it was the first song I ever heard from her and that was before BTD was released. I didn't like/was apathetic to Blue Jeans and Video Games, so I didn't get into the album until much later.

u6pq4c9.gif

I don't get what you're saying (do you not think it's a good song?) I just realized the actual album ends with TIWMUG and not Lucky Ones (which I don't like), so that's news to me. If the album ends with TIWMUG, then it's a lot more solid than I gave it credit for. It always felt like after that song, the album kind of lingered directionlessly so now I get it. It just seems like YCBTB was primed and ready, it was the first song I ever heard from her and that was before BTD was released. I didn't like/was apathetic to Blue Jeans and Video Games, so I didn't get into the album until much later.

honestly I think BTD is def much more solid without you can be the boss, it sounds like something which should be kept unreleased.

Now I do agree lucky ones is quite different but it still goes well with the album imo

qqAZ3mU.png

I don't  get what you're saying (do you not think it's a good song?)  I just realized the actual album ends with TIWMUG and not Lucky Ones (which I don't like), so that's news to me.  If the album ends with TIWMUG, then it's a lot more solid than I gave it credit for.  It always felt like after that song, the album kind of lingered directionlessly so now I get it.  It just seems like YCBTB was primed and ready, it was the first song I ever heard from her and that was before BTD was released. I didn't like/was apathetic to Blue Jeans and Video Games, so I didn't get into the album until much later.

I think that TIWMUG is a perfect ending. It ties the whole record in a cohesive narrative about sadness of following dangerous love.

WY and LO don't feel integral at all - it's so obvious to me that they're just bonus songs.