Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

That's weird because it's the same vocal track. :P

OMG so are you saying that Lana did it all perfectly and then production messed her up?!!! :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

I love Lucky Ones and Dark Paradise. Why does everyone dislike lucky ones? it's such a gorgeous song!

Lolita is my least favourite track from BTD - I dont hate it but its so ehh for me

I prefer lanas professional vids to her homemade ones :eek:

I love Lucky Ones and Dark Paradise. Why does everyone dislike lucky ones? it's such a gorgeous song!

Lolita is my least favourite track from BTD - I dont hate it but its so ehh for me

Urgh thankyou, i like Lucky Ones lol

And yes i prefer her professional videos, yeah the homemade ones are cute and everything but hmm, i like lana in high quality etc  :delish:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I love Lucky Ones too, I hate how everyone thinks it didn't deserve to be on BTD lol

And her professional videos are better to GIF bc you get more footage of Lana instead of all these vintage scenes 

I think Sirens is seriously underrated. It may not be as poetically articulate of an album, but there are so many beautiful songs from it. I love the simplicity, I love how it sounds like a beginner guitarist/songwriter. Hell, I disliked "Birds of a Feather" with a passion when I first heard it. Now I love it. There's so much to appreciate about Sirens. So much.

Straight-browed Lana is Best Lana. (See Lana in the new theme @@Beemo made)

I wanna have a word with the forum if the popular opinion is anything otherwise. Her brows used to be so distinctive :flutter:

I would be less surprised if you said you plain didn't like it, but you've never even listened to it all the way through? Wow.

In my defense, it has to be the only song I haven't been able to just stick through with. Once I get to the chorus i've got all the dose of Burning Desire I need.

I wanna have a word with the forum if the popular opinion is anything otherwise. Her brows used to be so distinctive :flutter:

I don't like the straight-brow  :creep: it's too harsh on her. My fave is probably  http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/0711LDelRey1.jpg but I do love that eyebrow style so I might be biased

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif