Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

million dollar man is one of my favourite lana songs, perfect for listening when you're taking a bath or sitting on the train/car (idk it might be just me). a lot of ppl seem to dislike it though, can anyone tell me why? i've never actually seen someone back it up with a reason, so i'm just curious. :P

also, i think lana deserves better than barrie PLEASE DON'T STONE ME  :ohno: 

Lz3jIxe.png

million dollar man is one of my favourite lana songs, perfect for listening when you're taking a bath or sitting on the train/car (idk it might be just me). a lot of ppl seem to dislike it though, can anyone tell me why? i've never actually seen someone back it up with a reason, so i'm just curious. :P

I think because that song gets tiring after a while, and it's kind of a heavy song. It just goes on and on.

It's demo is flawless and I think her vocals are better in that one.

Yes, MDM is amazing. I'm surprised I don't see it mentioned a lot. We clearly have better taste :flutter:

I think because that song gets tiring after a while, and it's kind of a heavy song. It just goes on and on.

yea I do agree the demo is perfection.

Yes, MDM is amazing. I'm surprised I don't see it mentioned a lot. We clearly have better taste :flutter:

:makeup:

Lz3jIxe.png

I fucking love her dark hair, yeah the auburn was cute and all, but the dark hair kind of sets the mood for born to die (yeah its a little late) but it probably will for her next album too. The look she put together at Versace really did it for me, it just looks sexy.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I fucking love her dark hair, yeah the auburn was cute and all, but the dark hair kind of sets the mood for born to die (yeah its a little late) but it probably will for her next album too. The look she put together at Versace really did it for me, it just looks sexy.

it rly fits the leaked songs from the upcoming album imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I cannot STAND Radio.

and the new leaked Behind Closed Doors demo is making me want to listen to Radio instead.

:whatever:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I agree, but at Versace she had the dark hair + porcelain skin + red lips combo which I think is flawless & looked super sexy in her. Her current mix of dark hair + tan skin + nude / brownish coloured lips is not my favourite at all, as it ages her quite a bit imo & I'm just not a huge fan of the 'Spanish & dark' type of look.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

The picture of Lana in tropico (the one used for the header and all the forum categories) scares me and I think she looks really weird in it so I blocked the image on LB using adblock

gSasA48.pngsorry not sorry that picture just really annoys me as in my opinion it's just not her (even if it is meant to be eve)

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I agree, but at Versace she had the dark hair + porcelain skin + red lips combo which I think is flawless & looked super sexy in her. Her current mix of dark hair + tan skin + nude / brownish coloured lips is not my favourite at all, as it ages her quite a bit imo & I'm just not a huge fan of the 'Spanish & dark' type of look.

I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH  :worship:

Lz3jIxe.png

That's weird because it's the same vocal track. :P

14417469274.gif

I don't care for Dark Paradise, either. Most of my friends who like Lana too say it's one of their favorites, but it's far from mine.

And I've been afraid to admit it but...I really, really, strongly, dislike the Video Games music video. I think it's uncomfortable and awkward, and when I have Lana Music Video Marathons...I skip it entirely...

I don't care for Dark Paradise, either. Most of my friends who like Lana too say it's one of their favorites, but it's far from mine.

And I've been afraid to admit it but...I really, really, strongly, dislike the Video Games music video. I think it's uncomfortable and awkward, and when I have Lana Music Video Marathons...I skip it entirely...

Carmen is so slow and is so unexciting I rarely ever listen to it

smh @ the 2 of u...........just smh

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.