Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

You're probably right. I still find it :facepalm: worthy. I guess, good for Rob? :D

I do know what you mean! I think he's having the time of his life :hoe:  I saw a bit of a video of him (which he posted himself and his own youtube channel :eek:  ) where he was handing out spare tickets to one of L's concerts and it was kinda funny how adamant he was to give everybody a hug... Disclaimer: I am NOT a "robster." But I have been doing a lil' stalking, as any good Lana fan would :creepna2:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I do know what you mean! I think he's having the time of his life :hoe:  I saw a bit of a video of him (which he posted himself and his own youtube channel :eek:  ) where he was handing out spare tickets to one of L's concerts and it was kinda funny how adamant he was to give everybody a hug... Disclaimer: I am NOT a "robster." But I have been doing a lil' stalking, as any good Lana fan would :creepna2:

He must be such a proud father! I guess things look really different from his point of view.

i am nothing and should be everything

He must be such a proud father! I guess things look really different from his point of view.

I think so too  :kiss:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

1. i don't like sirens and LDRAKALG. i like some of her unreleased stuff, but not the slow acoustics.

2. i kind of ship lana's alter-ego/character carmen with marina and the diamonds's character electra heart

i really hate the line "drinking and driving" in national anthem bc it just endorses drunk driving and no

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

i really hate the line "drinking and driving" in national anthem bc it just endorses drunk driving and no

you know the whole song endorses 'bad' things I mean drinking and driving is followed by overdosing, dying and she sings "money is the reason we exist" 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

:noparty:

anyway

I really like the Cedric Gervais remix of Summertime Sadness. I like EDM, mostly whilst drunk and it's just fun 2 dance 2 in da club. yall can get off ya high horses

I totally agree with this! I don't understand all the hatred for Cedric, I quite like his remix of SS. #stopmusicelitism

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's not that I don't like the remix because 'LANAS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER'

I don't like it because to me the song sounds way too edited. And I really don't think Lana's sound makes for good EDM remixes. But I also don't like remixes in general.

But anyway my unpopular opinion is I hate the cover shoot for Vogue Australia. Her lips really bother me. They're fake enough, and on the cover they look 5 times bigger. It looks gross 

Damn, that must be really boring.

I had aka LG in my itunes two years ago and I recently listened to meet me in the pale moonlight. Overall I just can't bring myself to listen to her leaked songs. After seeing her live and hearing how her songs leaked I just feel wrong listening to them. I want to hear Black Beauty so I hope its one of the deluxe songs on Ultraviolence.

Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Gets+Glammed+U

I HATE THIS HAIR.

Everyone says "it's glamurous!" but she looks like she has a watermelon head 

Also, I don't like the leaked songs. Just Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant.

Oh God, this is my favourite Lana hairstyle ;_; and how can you dislike all the leaked songs? they have very different sound. they're a mess to get into when compared to AKA, because there's so many of them, but... yeah

i am nothing and should be everything