Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I hate Video games, the song seriously puts me to sleep. I've always loved Summertime Sadness and I'm mad that the dance version is what got so popular and not even the original song. I think Lana is absolutely stunning but her lips bother me, I don't like fake lips at all. 

Depending on how the light hits her face on some picture, that stuff she gets injected in her lips makes her look like she has a mustache. Photographers should be more careful of that detail.

tumblr_n78ucdeI3v1sag8mgo1_1280.jpg

lanadelrey395854.jpg

Oh wait... I got one on my own picture as well...

Mustache girls.

I don't like Paradise, except Ride (even though its pretty overrated) and Bel Air. I like the idea behind paradise, but the songs (Cola, Body Electric, American) just don't appeal to me. I think the song Born to Die would have fit in with the songs on Paradise more, if you look at Paradise as its own work and not just an extension of BTD. 

She was super rigid and awkward on stage, but I didn't think the SNL performance sounded as terrible as people said.

:twirls:

I like listening to some of her songs live more than on the album, such as Born to Die and Radio. 

I really dislike that she chose the name Ultraviolence for the second album (though I really do love the album). Its seen as a reference to A Clockwork Orange but the album (or song itself) really doesn't feel like the movie at all and it would be a stretch to say that the ideas in the novel/movie are relevant in the album/song. To me, it makes the reference meaningless and just a cheap shot at making her look more cultured/deep than she is. For an example of this done correctly, look at OTTR. So much (correct and relevant) Lolita reference.

Had she done the UV reference correctly, Serial Killer would have been an amazing song to redo and put on there.

I'm mad forever that the intro she sang at concerts to Cruel World isn't on the album. I can't help but feel cheated every time I listen to it. The title doesn't even match the song at all.

:pft:

I get frustrated that her work seems to be a lot of irony and satire to sift through. It isn't obvious to me and I feel like people say its irony when the song is just weird to cover up the fact that she sings about controversial things. Basically, its irony when it makes her seem cool and sophisticated and its sincere when its normal and relateable.

I want songs that aren't about boys at all.

:pray2:

Sorry that was a lot at once.

:eek:

Depending on how the light hits her face on some picture, that stuff she gets injected in her lips makes her look like she has a mustache. Photographers should be more careful of that detail.

tumblr_n78ucdeI3v1sag8mgo1_1280.jpg

lanadelrey395854.jpg

Oh wait... I got one on my own picture as well...

Mustache girls.

all women have moustaches. some are lighter than others.

Elvis is the best song ever created

fact.  :hairflip:

unpopular opinion: i hate this uv era and hate most of the songs on that album. so boring. apart from brooklyn baby and florida kilos they're <3 :oop:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

i don't get why everyone loves florida kilos and says that the chorus to guns and roses is boring when the chorus to florida kilos is "yayo" x1000000

I have always thought that the SNL performance was not that bad but Interscope bought some articles just to stir the audience up and make Lana famous (we all know that Interscope is a major label and they can do/will do absolutely anything to get attention from the audience if they want to)

all women have moustaches. some are lighter than others.

fact.  :hairflip:

unpopular opinion: i hate this uv era and hate most of the songs on that album. so boring. apart from brooklyn baby and florida kilos they're <3 :oop:

What I don't like is the shadow created by bad light and photograph angle. The fact that she has injections makes that part over her upper lip more prominent and photographers can find a way to make it look flattering. It can do the same thing even for a girl who waxed her "mustache". I like photography and that technical detail bothers me a bit, that's all ;)

I like Ultraviolence (and maybe in time I will love it! I'm not disappointed, just haven't listened to it enough), but how the fuck is it so dark that's almost unlistenable?

I mean, it's not like I've expected suicide/death/doom/whatever metal level of darkness and I still came out disappointed.

It's a lovely and moody record, but that's it.

i am nothing and should be everything

I like Ultraviolence (and maybe in time I will love it! I'm not disappointed, just haven't listened to it enough), but how the fuck is it so dark that's almost unlistenable?

I mean, it's not like I've expected suicide/death/doom/whatever metal level of darkness and I still came out disappointed.

It's a lovely and moody record, but that's it.

Maybe it's not "as dark it's almost unlistenable" but it's definitely darker than BTD...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Maybe it's not "as dark it's almost unlistenable" but it's definitely darker than BTD...

I would say that it's as dark as Paradise.

i am nothing and should be everything