PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

It's perfect, thank you! 

Glad you like it. :)

Well originally I wanted to make a cover for my Lizzy Grant Unreleased collection but I couldn't decide for a cool name for it so I just made a cover for Let My Hair Down because I simply love this song. I feel like the cover isn't finished yet but I really don't know what to change or add.... Please let me know what you think. Your suggestions are welcome.

lg_tagfree_coveraxxjdn.jpg

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Well I've never made any covers for other artists but I can try it if you want. :)

ok, so I want a Beyoncé cover

picture: http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/beyonce.jpg

font: Beyoncé

Live Performances

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Sasha_Fierce_true_logo.png

it should look diva-like  :hooker:

thank you ! I'm pretty sure it will look amazing :)

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

ok, so I want a Beyoncé cover

picture: http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/beyonce.jpg

font: Beyoncé

Live Performances

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Sasha_Fierce_true_logo.png

it should look diva-like  :hooker:

thank you ! I'm pretty sure it will look amazing :)

hmm....not so sure if it really looks amazing :toofunny:

beyonce32qkwp.jpg

I think it's a good start but that wow thing is missing... sorry probably my fault because the photo is weird with the screen behind her...

anyway thank you honey !  :hooker:

I know, I know...I had googled some of Beyoncé's covers but still got no ideas... so this one is rather poor. Maybe I'll try it again later. Thank U anyway. :candy:

@@ConeyIslandQueen262 I tried it again and I personally think that it's at least a little bit better than my first try. I mean I'm still not satisfied with it but I'm kinda lacking ideas right now... :pft:

beyonce5klx7zwg.jpg

Oh and I feel like sharing the pic I untagged for the Let My Hair Down cover, just in case anybody wants it.
lg_tagfrees2lb1.jpg

@@ConeyIslandQueen262, you're always welcome, honey. :kiss2:

Although I like the official cover for West Coast I made an alternate version. Not sure about the colour of the "West Coast" font but :whatever:

ldr_wc-alt1ztjmj.jpg

In case you want a cover for all the remixes we got for West Coast.

ldr_wc-remixes2luka5.jpg

Hope you like it. :)

P.S. I just noticed that Lana/Lizzy was cut off on my Let my hair down cover. Edited it now. ;)

I just made a cover for Ultraviolence (song) because I always need covers for all songs and albums in my library and now that we have the live version of UV I just had to make a cover for it. :P

It's nothing special but I decided to share it anyway.

ldr-ultraviolencesongrhsbv.jpg

do you think you could make a cover for put me in a movie? I'm not sure if you already have one but i really want a picture where lana looks young/lolita-esq kinda like this one? 

artworks-000052201032-m8k2m1-original.jp

also maybe a cover that says "daddy issues" with a provocative-ish/sexy-ish/slutty-ish lana pic?  :hooker:

I really love your covers, they're so great

do you think you could make a cover for put me in a movie? I'm not sure if you already have one but i really want a picture where lana looks young/lolita-esq kinda like this one? 

artworks-000052201032-m8k2m1-original.jp

also maybe a cover that says "daddy issues" with a provocative-ish/sexy-ish/slutty-ish lana pic?  :hooker:

I really love your covers, they're so great

Oh thank you so much! :kiss2:  Of course I'm gonna do your requests.

I already did a cover for Put Me In A Movie some time ago but I have no problem with making a new one for you!

lana_putmeinamovie1abeesti.png

And I'll do that Daddy Issues one too but maybe you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Do you want specific fonts or sth for the covers? Typical LDR style or something different? 

Oh thank you so much! :kiss2:  Of course I'm gonna do your requests.

I already did a cover for Put Me In A Movie some time ago but I have no problem with making a new one for you!

lana_putmeinamovie1abeesti.png

And I'll do that Daddy Issues one too but maybe you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Do you want specific fonts or sth for the covers? Typical LDR style or something different? 

thanks so much :) I'm fine waiting.

For Put Me In A Movie, could you maybe make it look vintage? Kinda like the one you already made? As for Daddy Issues I don't care 

Thanks again :heart:

Just finished your requests @

lana_putmeinamovie_rqw9s8r.jpg

ldr_daddyissues_rqj9sj7.jpg

[click on the Daddy Issues cover for a higher resolution of it. wasn't able to do a bigger size for PMIAM though]

Well, I hope you like them. If you want me to change anything just tell me so. :candy:

I love them  :worship:  :oprah: 

thank you sooo much <3