PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

Thank you! :kiss:

Both are beautiful!

I think I prefer the PUG one without the effect, but part of it is liking the navy text. (Lana loves blue and gold actually ;) ) Would you be able to use the effect, but LESS of it?

Did you mean it like that?

lana_pinupgalore28xu4v.png

Please tell me if it's not like you wanted it because I've got the feeling that it's still quite crappy... :pft:

Maybe you can help me to make it better.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Thank you! :kiss:

Did you mean it like that?

lana_pinupgalore28xu4v.png

Please tell me if it's not like you wanted it because I've got the feeling that it's still quite crappy... :pft:

Maybe you can help me to make it better.

This looks really cool, actually! :gclap:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Thanks! :hooker:

Well, I made some new covers but I'm not really happy how they look right now, so I only show you two of them.

lana_boardingschool2aozk9u.png

These nails... :toofunny:

This is perfect!! The picture absolutely fits the song. I've been wondering what song it would suit for ages and you summed it up perfectly, I love it! :)

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

This is perfect!! The picture absolutely fits the song. I've been wondering what song it would suit for ages and you summed it up perfectly, I love it! :)

Thanks!  :)  This pic always appears in my mind when I listen to Boarding School so I just did it!

How the fuck did you add the shirt?! 

OMG love the work on the photo, the hair and the shirt <3

Thank you too! Actually it was really hard to add it but I think it turned out quite nice. Just took a random pic of a girl wearing this shirt, cut it out and put it on Lana's perfect body - Voila! :hooker:

Ok guys, here's something I've been working on for a pretty long time because I wanted it to be perfect just like the song. Of course it's not but I like it though. However I'm not sure about the text...plz tell me your opinion!

Version 1:

lana_gq_cola-text_finmaksv.png

Version 2:

lana_gq_cola-text_finkykje.png

Version 3:

lana_gq_cola-text_fin83jbo.png

Love the idea, you didn't kill her like I did with that photo tho, but if you look at pictures with the same theme, the font is actually rough and it looks like paint brush, look for something like that and use those shoots as your inspiration.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Love the idea, you didn't kill her like I did with that photo tho, but if you look at pictures with the same theme, the font is actually rough and it looks like paint brush, look for something like that and use those shoots as your inspiration.

Yeah that's what bothers me too but I wasn't able to find a fitting font. They all didn't match the "tattoo font" and just looked crappy so I decided to stay "classic". :pft:  But I will keep on searching, maybe I'll find one same day.

I like the title bigger and red, like in the second version, but maybe on the right side?

Well, I tried it but idk...

lana_gq_cola-text_fintpf6g.png

lana_gq_cola-text_fin1heft.png

Yeah that's what bothers me too but I wasn't able to find a fitting font. They all didn't match the "tattoo font" and just looked crappy so I decided to stay "classic". :pft:  But I will keep on searching, maybe I'll find one same day.

I like the first of these two.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

try this 

http://www.dafont.com/es/theme.php?cat=604

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Hey there! Well, it's been a while since my last update here. Today you get a cover that I already made some time ago and a completely new one.

Firstly the kinda old one which I have been using for Lana's unreleased stuff for a while now.

lana_unreleased6rk5z.png

And this one. Sorry for the small size....

ldr-forever-angels_a3y8kqf.jpg

Hope you like them. :cuteface:

i love that unreleased one <3

Thank you!   It's been one of my favs too but now I've become kinda tired of it. Maybe I'm gonna make a new Unreleased one.

Ok, and here's my newest cover, obviously for the perfect song Black Beauty. I've been messing around with it the whole day. Still I'm not sure about the design so I'll show you different versions of it.

V1

bb_schrift2b_test_flxx2lts.jpg

V2

bb_schrift2b_test_flxl2afk.jpg

V3

bb_schrift2aoixin.jpg

Pick out your favourit, make any suggestions or express your criticism - whatever! Every kind of comment is welcome! :yesnod: