RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

Already!!!

Jeez Lana you got some catching up to do..

Well idk, there were only 9 new songs (Stay Awake was on one of the special editions of Halcyon, I think Tesco, before Halcyon Days) and many of them released before the album came out like Burn, Tesselate, You My Everything (Well the demo version which was on "Skins Fire"), then How Long Will I Love You. So really a new album with no leaks or releases of song before the album comes out with more than 10 songs would be really nice this next summer :cumming2:

s8d0lgO.jpg

Well idk, there were only 9 new songs (Stay Awake was on one of the special editions of Halcyon, I think Tesco, before Halcyon Days) and many of them released before the album came out like Burn, Tesselate, You My Everything (Well the demo version which was on "Skins Fire"), then How Long Will I Love You. So really a new album with no leaks or releases of song before the album comes out with more than 10 songs would be really nice this next summer :cumming2:

Watch the album drop with like, a 17 track deluxe edition. Unf.  :brows: Give it to me, Ellie. lolol XDD Dude, this year will be a GREAT year for music. Ellie, Lana, Florence, La Roux (They've been in album development hell for like, 3 years now, though...), I've even heard rumours about Lorde releasing new shit towards the end of the year... <333

Ellie Goulding has flown into my Top Faves list without a doubt, I started to listen to her since late 2012 and i've kinda been really obsessed with her all of 2013.

I listened to her back in... late 2011 I think or early 2012 and I never got Halcyon and then in February of 2013, my mom got me a couple iTunes cards and I got the deluxe edition of Halcyon, and then last Monday, my mom picked up Halcyon Days from Best Buy soooo I need more Ellie lol (Although I didn't like Lights, the LP... :P )

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Watch the album drop with like, a 17 track deluxe edition. Unf.  :brows: Give it to me, Ellie. lolol XDD Dude, this year will be a GREAT year for music. Ellie, Lana, Florence, La Roux (They've been in album development hell for like, 3 years now, though...), I've even heard rumours about Lorde releasing new shit towards the end of the year... <333

I listened to her back in... late 2011 I think or early 2012 and I never got Halcyon and then in February of 2013, my mom got me a couple iTunes cards and I got the deluxe edition of Halcyon, and then last Monday, my mom picked up Halcyon Days from Best Buy soooo I need more Ellie lol (Although I didn't like Lights, the LP... :P )

OMG I didn't like it either! I got into it like two months ago, it's such a raw and amazing album. So soothing yet very "Ellie" at the same time. I absolutely adore it. Better than Halcyon Days imo

:smokes:

YESSSS OMG. Ugh but she better not put the other special edition Halcyon songs on it (The Ending, High For This), like with Stay Awake, I just want purely brand new.

OMG I didn't like it either! I got into it like two months ago, it's such a raw and amazing album. So soothing yet very "Ellie" at the same time. I absolutely adore it. Better than Halcyon Days imo

I love both albums. But I'd have to say Halcyon is better, but idk how you couldn't like Lights/Bright Lights at all.... :ohsnap:

s8d0lgO.jpg

I prefer Lights, it was less dancified, Guns and Horses <3... honestly I only really listen to her demos, cover songs and live recordings for that reason :/ I hate dance music, but I adore her vocals...

The only really dancing song is I Need Your Love.......

s8d0lgO.jpg

Anyways, have you guys heard Because by Skrillex and Ellie? Supposedly they made it in a hotel back when they were dating. It has vocals of Figure 8 and some vocals of Hanging On I think. But I like it, but I also kinda don't. I'm not really into that type of Dubstep or whatever genre you want to consider it I don't fucking care, but it's a little boring to me but I still sort of like it. :pft:

s8d0lgO.jpg