RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

Ok can someone help a retard, I have things in my basket I don't want on her universal store but I can't see how to delete them out my basket? So I can't pre order til they're gone :facepalm: I know an x is probably staring me in the face maybe a plug in I have isn't working or something >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Ok can someone help a retard, I have things in my basket I don't want on her universal store but I can't see how to delete them out my basket? So I can't pre order til they're gone :facepalm: I know an x is probably staring me in the face maybe a plug in I have isn't working or something >.

Change quantity to 0? Maybe take a screenshot if it's not too personal.

I thought you hated her, wtf. 

Gave her a chance after recommendations/learning she was collaborating with Azealia Banks. Unsurprisingly, I still like nearly none of her singles so that contributed

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1059-1375740412-7.g

My review:

Halcyon Days: 6,50/10.

I'm glad she re-released the whole thing, but it was too early, and the songs released in Halcyon Days, though some of them are really good, they feel completely apart from Halcyon. I see no relationship whatsoever. For me, Halcyon is resumed in Dead in the Water, Joy, Halcyon, Anything Could Happen and I Know you Care in terms of thematics, and Halcyon Days just looks like a failed commercial intent to make the album float above.

1) Burn

7/10: Catchy, cool, but repetitive, with a quite awkward chorus. It's the commercial boom of the re-release so I'm not really able to judge it, since it's made for commercial purposes entirely.

2) Goodness Gracious

9,50/10:

Fascinating. I love this of Ellie. She's this acoustic soul through channels of electronic arrangements, and that's what makes her so unique. Wish I Stayed is what charmed me from her from the start, and this is like the 2.0 version sonically. I love it.

3) You My Everything

10/10:
The best song off of the record, and probably one of her best ones too. I just hate she didn't release the Skins Version which sounded much more polished (I actually feel this as a demo of the skins version). Probably she did this to have the OST and the album sold.

4) Hearts Without Chains

8/10:

The lyrics are amazing. But I'm not really feeling the song. Sonically it needs a little last push. But it's one of the ones I love.

5) Stay Awake – Ellie Goulding & Madeon

9/10:
This was priorly released as a bonus track to Halcyon, so I don't understand this. It sounds really good, single material.

6) Got It Under Control

4/10:

I'm not feeling this song at all.

7) Flashlight – Ellie Goulding & DJ Fresh

3/10:
Again, I just can't understand the inclusion of this song. It feels overdone. An album filler.

8) How Long Will I Love You

7/10:

The lyrics are so cute, but this feels as a totally stranged track. It doesn't belong to Halcyon soundwave style at ALL. I love it, but I always feel like she just throwed it in.

9) Tessellate [Alt-J cover]

10/10:

Sexy, catchy, innovative, her own version is SO distinctive from Alt-J, yet it sounds even better than the original. I'd LOVE a whole album of this style.

10) Midas Touch – Ellie Goulding x BURNS

10/10:

This song is GENIOUS. Just GENIOUS. The lyrics, the sexyness in the instruments, the originality. It feels like nothing out there sounds like this. I'm feeling Ellie in these kinds of tracks...

I wish I loved halcyon days more, since Halcyon is one of my most played albums. I hope her third album is just the best thing ever.

I've been going through unreleased lists, can anyone tell me which of these are actually getable? Starting to think they're just registered titles only

Angel

Arrows In the Dark

Come Back, I’m Lost Without You

Cut Me Off

Earth Intruders (Bjork Cover)

Fever

Four Leaf Clover (Ellie’s version)

Getaway Girl

Goodbye (Killing Me)

Heavenly

I Heart New York

I Will Have to Wait

I Wish

It Must Be Me

Jumping Into Rivers (Ellie’s version)

Look What You Made Me Do

Love Me Cos You Want To (Ellie’s version)

Nothing Hurts

Notice (Ellie’s version)

Obstacles

Perfect Storm

Castles (full version)

Remake Me and You (Ellie’s version)

Saw You Once

Silver

Slow Down

Soldier

Sound Of Hurt

Spy