RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

She never said that was the album title... the only thing she said about the album was that Beating Heart wasn't on it

Thank god. Is the album still coming out this summer? In an old interview she said after she was done touring (She just stopped, I went the to second to last show :hooker:) she would release the new album in the summer.

s8d0lgO.jpg

She never said that was the album title... the only thing she said about the album was that Beating Heart wasn't on it.

thank god, I'm not ready for an "Ellie" album, cause its not a good name but I do have faith in her, she's done perfection with her last two albums so I trust in a better name for album 3

:smokes:

I wouldn't have a problem with her calling the album that but there were so many album released last year that were self-titled... I guess the songs itself are more important. But on the topic of Beating Heart apparently Halcyon Days is getting a repackage with the title track taken off and Beating Heart stuck on somewhere. 

If we're going to be honest probably not... the label will probably still want to milk Halcyon Days until there's nothing left to release. 

They've already released it in Germany.

Probably. DJ Fresh is going to release a new version or single version of Flashlight for himself but they'll probably promote that for Ellie.

s8d0lgO.jpg

I've been a casual listener/liker of Ellie Goulding, until recently. I bought her first album a couple days ago off of amazon and it is supposed to arrive at my house on Wednesday. :dance:

which one?

is it the folky, electro-pop guitar eargasm that is Lights/Bright Lights or the Dream pop, synth synched ocean melancholic slayage that is Halcyon, or the extended, groovy electronic trip that is Halcyon Days? :smokes2:

which one?

is it the folky, electro-pop guitar eargasm that is Lights/Bright Lights or the Dream pop, synth synched ocean melancholic slayage that is Halcyon, or the extended, groovy electronic trip that is Halcyon Days? :smokes2:

I bought Lights :dance: But I hope to also buy Halcyon soon. 

Nothing scares me anymore.

I bought Lights :dance: But I hope to also buy Halcyon soon.

great choice!

the only problem I have with lights, its that it doesn't include one of my favorite Ellie songs, such as Little Dreams, Human, Home, The End and Animal, but either way, everyone else 's favorites are on Lights, so I guess I'm just alone on this one lol

great choice!

the only problem I have with lights, its that it doesn't include one of my favorite Ellie songs, such as Little Dreams, Human, Home, The End and Animal, but either way, everyone else 's favorites are on Lights, so I guess I'm just alone on this one lol

Those are on the UK edition of Bright Lights. The CD is on Amazon for 15 dollars!

The fact that Ellie admitted to using the toilet paper roll thing as a sign of desperation is kinda gross and funny :lmao:

or that she had diarrhea all of her Latin American tour :lmao: