RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

omg, finally!!!! I love the album artwork, it's pretty! I'm very excited to see if she tops the great record that Halcyon is :oprah: she definitely knows what she's doing so it'll probably be very good.

I don't want Outside here  :biblio:

can't believe they cut out Atlantis and Halcyon in the last two, fucking insane, they're gems

Omg what? I have the deluxe HD and it includes both :O 29 tracks in total.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Trying to decide how I feel about her including "Love Me Like You Do" and "Outside"......

considering it's her biggest US hit, her team would be stupid not to

re: the tracklist - too many Do/Don't, You/We titles :rip:

re: the new single - I like it a lot

re: album cover - pretty weak compared to her other covers

BzhmW.png

considering it's her biggest US hit, her team would be stupid not to

re: the tracklist - too many Do/Don't, You/We titles :rip:

re: the new single - I like it a lot

re: album cover - pretty weak compared to her other covers

Yeah honestly I can't help but think the cover looks fanmade, maybe it will grow on me though

H0bDaqU.gif

I freaking love this woman. She doesn't come back after 4 years of disappearing with a lame ass 8-11 tracks album, TWENTY TWO.

I can't wait for this. OMM sounds so good

? Halcyon was released almost 3 years ago and had almost 20 tracks excluding the rerelease songs

back OT, the beginning sounds like a Police to me and I like them too :creep:

my PMs are open to anyone who wants to send me all the H/HD tracks btdubs

BzhmW.png

Exactly my point...?

not sure if you're subtlety shading her 2nd album as being forgettable when it really showed her as someone that wasn't a flash in the pan to an international audience...

Not trying to be rude, so don't come at it rude :makeup:  

BzhmW.png

not sure if you're subtlety shading her 2nd album as being forgettable when it really showed her as someone that wasn't a flash in the pan to an international audience...

Not trying to be rude, so don't come at it rude :makeup:  

No no, exactly the opposite. I love that her releases always have a LOT of material, I hate the new tendency of releasing an album short on tracks. Plus Halcyon's my fav by her

Trying to decide how I feel about her including "Love Me Like You Do" and "Outside"......

Listen, we just have to be thankful Lights (Single Version) isn't on it :rip: Baby steps, baby steps

--

Oh my gosh, though. I cannot describe how excited I am for all of this. Both being such massive albums, I hope Delirium can match the quality of Halcyon. But with On My Mind, it looks like she's playing with fire :crying:

MkWI4Ns.png

omfg :rip:

don't say that you'll jinx it and now it'll be on the re-release

I can see it now:

Delirium: The Acute Confused State Edition

22 track album plus 15 new tracks

including global smash hits Lights (Single Version) and Love Me Like You Do

MkWI4Ns.png

Ellie is on stage now at the iTunes Festival!

www.applemusic.com/festival

--

Ugh, the improvements she has made since the 2012 iTunes Festival :defeated: 

MkWI4Ns.png

My initial thoughts:

- I like the album cover, very iamamiwhoami's kin, rather simple tho, hopefully the music speaks for itself.

- I'm not a fan of the first single, I'll give it a few more plays and test the water, but not a fan (It'll probably be like Outside, I need Your Love and Love Me Like You Do and I won't ever listen to them lol)

- awful song titles

apparently some fans who went to her listening parties say it sounds like Halcyon Days, which I don't mind as long as they're very good. I'm all for aggressive/energetic pop Ellie such as Flashlight, The Ending, You My Everything, Hanging On but not "radio-single" Ellie.

I still have hope

:smokes:

My initial thoughts:

- I like the album cover, very iamamiwhoami's kin, rather simple tho, hopefully the music speaks for itself.

- I'm not a fan of the first single, I'll give it a few more plays and test the water, but not a fan (It'll probably be like Outside, I need Your Love and Love Me Like You Do and I won't ever listen to them lol)

- awful song titles

apparently some fans who went to her listening parties say it sounds like Halcyon Days, which I don't mind as long as they're very good. I'm all for aggressive/energetic pop Ellie such as Flashlight, The Ending, You My Everything, Hanging On but not "radio-single" Ellie.

I still have hope

how is it anything like kin? it's literally nothing like kin

lABVyGE.png