Sign in to follow this  
MyriemDelRey

Lana merchandise?

I spend hours online looking through Lana merch, like shirts, cases etc and always the famous flower crowns that every hipster think they've invented lol what's your favorite lana merch out there?

tumblr_mbeovxV0Rl1razy94o1_500_large.gif

LANA & DRUGZ

I can never find anything of a decent price or that i particularly like... i might just start making my own Lana pillows on vista print or something...<3

Too lazy..............

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I'm planning on making my own flower crown for her tour but I can't find any faux roses in any of the art shops near me gah! 

I've seen a few shirts and phone cases I like online, but my phone is so big nothing will fit it. non iphone owner problems :( My brother bought me a pepsi cola shirt  :creepna: which I was thinking about sort of  turning into a Lana shirt but I don't know how to do it without ruining it. I'll just have to have a look on ebay etc to find a sxc shirt to wear to her tour!

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

this is so unfair, i can't use ebay 'cause i'm under 18 and my parents refuse to use ebay 'cause they're snobs.

:suicide:

If you're looking for a shirt then go into a tshirt printing shop with the picture you want and tell them to do it. It might cost you more though, but surely Lana is worth da $$$$ :)

:( My brother bought me a pepsi cola shirt  :creepna: which I was thinking about sort of  turning into a Lana shirt but I don't know how to do it without ruining it. I'll just have to have a look on ebay etc to find a sxc shirt to wear to her tour!

Just wear the pepsi cola shirt and when she looks at you or something, repeatedly raise your eyebrows and wink at her lmao, you might make her laugh

(That would be a massive achievement for me haha.)

this is so unfair, i can't use ebay 'cause i'm under 18 and my parents refuse to use ebay 'cause they're snobs.

:suicide:

My dad is just a technophobe...so he just refuses in case he sends it to the wrong place or whatever idk... haha

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Just wear the pepsi cola shirt and when she looks at you or something, repeatedly raise your eyebrows and wink at her lmao, you might make her laugh

(That would be a massive achievement for me haha.)

Lmao I might actually! That's a good idea. "Hey Lana! LANA!" *points to shirt*  :brows:

If you're looking for a shirt then go into a tshirt printing shop with the picture you want and tell them to do it. It might cost you more though, but surely Lana is worth da $$$$ :)

that's now my new mission: find a t shirt printing shop in brighton :D

4r9w86.jpg

My t-shirt:

tumblr_m2hjsvInJK1r4w8xyo1_500.jpg

Sleeves are a bit long, I need to sort them out.

I've only wore it a few times though cos I don't want to wash it in case the colours fade. I just have it hung up on my bedroom wall instead  :P

20r46kx.jpg

i'm still wondering how a decent looking lana vests doesn't exist yet

i've seen some nice t-shirts but they're restricting and annoying as fuck

and i cba with the whole 'cut it into a vest thing'

tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0