Sign in to follow this  
lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana as The Queen of Diamonds

If the shirt is less than 20$ I'm going to buy it.

Well my printing tests are costing around $20. If I wanna ship it out, it'll cost like an extra $5 or something. And that's not even counting profit for me.

I'm looking for ways to make them cheaper. I need to look into the cost/quality of shirt + cost of printing + amount of profit + amount for shipping = total price of shirt. I'll let you know. I'm hoping it's somewhere between $20 and $35. I feel uncomfortable charging over $30 though.

Also, I have a question: What kind of shirts would you guys prefer?

Would you prefer a light/thin t-shirt for the summer (160gsm) or a slightly thicker tee (200gsm or even ~250gsm).

Some people might complain if it's too light but I personally prefer light shirts because they're less irritating. What do you think?

I will totally buy this this is amazing and I would say a thicker tee personally 

TZk1z.png

Would you prefer a light/thin t-shirt for the summer (160gsm) or a slightly thicker tee (200gsm or even ~250gsm).

Some people might complain if it's too light but I personally prefer light shirts because they're less irritating. What do you think?

Thicker, not here for nipples.

Gah international shipping :icant:

How big is the file? It would make a sweet poster, too.

You know, maybe you could sell the high quality design, too, so that oversea people could make their own shirt?  :ohno:

Thicker, not here for nipples.

Exactly. :toofunny: