Sign in to follow this  
lflflflflflflflflflf

Lana as The Queen of Diamonds

This is really cool! You should make album art like this too, yeah?? I'd use it for sure. Also let us know if you do make a shirt out of this, I'd definitely buy it! :) Preferably tank-tops if you can, just saying. :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

thunderfr1tz_2826371_480x300_v1.jpg

No, but srsly. That's really impressive! I'm looking forward to see Marina as the Queen of Hearts and I'm already curious who the Queen of Spades/Clubs will be  :gclap:

EQFO7rX.png

Everyone refers to her as 'Queen Lana' so it inspired me to make this! Hope you guys like it. I'm doing Marina as The Queen of Hearts as well so I'm printing them on a t-shirt soon. I really wanna start selling shirts!

tumblr_mjf3iwTZul1qerg8so1_1280.jpg

Wow, that is amazing! Just one question though. Why not Marina the Queen of Diamonds?  :teehee: Can't wait to see the others!

I'd say Diamonds being in her stage name trumps the title of one album of what will probably be many in a long career. :creep:

ANYWAY, I just wanted to say that your designs are so creative and different and lovely and very clever :3 (the best I've seen!), and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I wish there was someone like you in the other fanbases I'm a part of that makes such high quality designs :defeated: (I assume this will be made available for screenprinting?)

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Everyone refers to her as 'Queen Lana' so it inspired me to make this! Hope you guys like it. I'm doing Marina as The Queen of Hearts as well so I'm printing them on a t-shirt soon. I really wanna start selling shirts!

tumblr_mjf3iwTZul1qerg8so1_1280.jpg

I love how outside the box most of your designs are. Most Lana art/things related are all kind of the same. Not you tho. Your designs are cool and simple which is really hard to achieve: make a completely original print with a very simple idea. Congrats. I reallyyyyyy like your art. One day I will post my sutff.

I did some shirts last year with a friend and we sold them quite well. Was nothing Lana or any fan art related was a urban trendy brand. If you wish I can give some tips of easy websites where you can sell your products. There are some cheap webstores that hold several brands and you can also get one of your own. You can also build a free website and connect the webstore. 

glgcDdT.gif

That's incredible! I'd actually by a deck of cards in which the face cards were pop queens and kings. Omg i'd make playlists based around the cards for nights when we play thirteen yas  :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I just wanted to say that your designs are so creative and different and lovely and very clever :3 (the best I've seen!), and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I wish there was someone like you in the other fanbases I'm a part of that makes such high quality designs :defeated: (I assume this will be made available for screenprinting?)

I love how outside the box most of your designs are. Most Lana art/things related are all kind of the same. Not you tho. Your designs are cool and simple which is really hard to achieve: make a completely original print with a very simple idea. Congrats. I reallyyyyyy like your art.

Aw you guys are seriously the best! Thank you so much!

And yeah, the real design is huge! It'll look beautiful when it's printed.

tumblr_mjfcqe33kT1qerg8so1_1280.png