yu16273947

Foxes

Sorry people, I won't be having kids running around leaking songs from samplers and acting like supremes. Get ready for my album review when I get it from the label in a couple of weeks.

Loads of people have this stuff

besides the final version of Talking to Ghosts and The Unknown, basically the whole album is on the internet 

y1Egm5u.gif

Loads of people have this stuff

besides the final version of Talking to Ghosts and The Unknown, basically the whole album is on the internet 

Yes, I know that loads of people have this stuff but those people doesn't go around leaking tracks and sharing them one by one with other people that causes a chaos among stanbase and everyone trying to trade/find those said songs.

Yes, I know that loads of people have this stuff but those people doesn't go around leaking tracks and sharing them one by one with other people that causes a chaos among stanbase and everyone trying to trade/find those said songs.

yeah its a bit of a mess

i wish this album stayed unleaked...including the demos and album sampler tracks

y1Egm5u.gif

yeah its a bit of a mess

i wish this album stayed unleaked...including the demos and album sampler tracks

That's what happens when you delay the release 2 months for NO REASON

It's deserved imo

BzhmW.png

That's what happens when you delay the release 2 months for NO REASON

It's deserved imo

i think it was so the album could be released internationally

and anyway her label already had released half of the album regardless of leaks..mess

i think it was so the album could be released internationally

and anyway her label already had released half of the album regardless of leaks..mess

With 2 months they could've recorded 6 more songs and dropped the already released ones

BzhmW.png

Aren't you the one who is 14 years old and offered me dick pics for the final version of Talking to Ghosts?

Omfgggg I'm not a fan and I just happened to be in this thread and I just want to say I am fucking dying at this.

Aren't you the one who is 14 years old and offered me dick pics for the final version of Talking to Ghosts?

I've never offered you dick pics & I have no interest in sending my pics to some stranger I just met. I'm sorry that you can't handle what is called joking and teasing.

You're the one that has a status about offering dick pics to people, smh.

& Yes, I did happen to ask you about a song which you claim to have but obviously don't. The rest including my age is irrelevant.

I'm gonna stop before this gets more off-topic.

We have enough tracks leaking already without me giving out TTG because it's not fair on Louisa and also I'm an adult you're just a kid so me offering my dick doesn't look so bad. 

You are 16 though, what adult are you talking about? And I'm 15, not 14. :deadbanana:

Oh and no one has the final of TTG including you, I won't believe what anyone says until I'm proved otherwise.

You were 14 when you offered me them so you were still 14... 

How would you know if no one has TTG or not... I'm not giving it out, out of respect for Louisa and if I give it to you I'd have to give it to everyone else. You can believe whatever you want. 

And you are 16 claiming that you are an adult and it's not bad for you to offer dick pics. Logic.

I know where songs originated from. You're also missing a lot of rare demos, covers and different versions of songs.  There is more to what you have.

I have my connections, I would have already know if it was out. Her label hasn't even send out the press copies yet.

You're talking about respect to Louisa and yet you are the one making a masterpost with unleaked songs + download links.

Stop it, please.

I have a shitload more tracks than the ones on the list I gave you, I just didn't give it all to you because you'd beg me for all the songs if I did that also I never made a masterpost? What the fuck are you talking about... 

I've mistook you for someone else, it was another member. Anyway, that's not the point.

The point is that you don't have the album and the stuff you claim to do.

This can go on for days so I'm gonna end this here, enjoy listening to your Glorious.