yu16273947

Foxes

You're welcome :)

I ordered 2 Deluxe CD's and a Vinyl... Count the Saints? More like Count the cents I have left.... 

My Youth and Warrior Vinyls came the other day and they are so pretty omg  :omg:

I ordered deluxe digital on iTunes mexico + deluxe physical CD 

The next one will be hunt down a Warrior EP CD :D just need to save money  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The signed version? 

The Warrior CD is extremely rare, and it was also removed from iTunes when she was signed to RCA, luckily I caught it on time along with Echo and Beauty Queen  :oprah:

Also the only place to get Youth and Warrior on vinyl now is Neon Gold bc I bought the last copies from InSound.

Yes, the signed one :D

Happened the same as Sky Ferreira's "As if!" EP... but I believe she was the one who asked for it to be removed :( its a good EP tho.

I found a lossless rip of Warrior and I was a little afraid it was a transcode but I guess it's real... It's just the tracks don't reach the 22.1 kHz but well, some music don't reach it yet the files are lossless.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The files on Apple start out as wavs and then converted into iTunes versions of wav so it's basically the same as loseless, if you want that. 

Not quite, Purchased iTunes Plus files sure has the highest quality of lossy files, but it's not lossless by any means.

Does it sound as good as lossless? I could say yes because most people won't recognize the difference by ear, but it's not accurate to say it's basically the same.

I tried to get my favorite music in lossless (FLAC or WAV converted to Apple Lossless) but the rest of my music is Purchased iTunes Plus if available in the store, my second choice is 320 kbps MP3.

The album isn't going to be released in the US until March 11, 8 days after the rest of the world gets it. It should be up on iTunes soon enough, but you can pre-order physical copies from her official store and get it on the day of release (March 3)

Oh okay, thanks. I'll probably order a signed copy.

s8d0lgO.jpg

@ I was able to purchase it so I am sure I got one:D It says it'll come in around the middle of May :crying4:

That's soo long, then again she has a lot to sign.

Aah, omg that is beautiful, when will the downloads be enabled? :excited:

s8d0lgO.jpg