yu16273947

Foxes

You can listen to Glorious here: https://soundcloud.com/tilmyheartstopsbeating/foxes-glorious-sampler-version

I can feel a sophomore coming next year and it needs to happen. I'd totally be here for Hearts + Daggers to be on an album and that is the only exception out of the old demos  :icant:

Yes! It's the only old demo that I've listened to more than twice. It needs to be released.

There are no Glorious demos with the exception of LGFT on the site they came from any more. Cellar Door is the only non-album demo. 

I've seen people that have the demos I've mentioned. They are pretty rare and I don't think they are fake. I will let you know if I get anything.

Any one of these could be next. 

JNpkbMf.png

Any of those <3

So far all the demos (from her 2012 album sampler and her old demos) are amazing, I love all of them, just bought the album TWICE! Damn this girl deserves my money <3

I'm dying to hear the 2013 album sampler versions/demos of:

Heaven

Night Owls, Early Birds

Glorious

Count the Saints

Night Glo

This version of Night Owls is from the 2011? 

https://soundcloud.com/thisisfoxes/night-owls-early-birds-demo

So this one is the first demo, there's a second demo in the 2013 album sampler and the final version will be on the album? :D

I'M SO EXCITED!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Yes, the demo that I posted for NOEB is from Louisa's soundcloud in 2011. The version I have in my playlist is the sampler version, which is possibly the exact same as the album version so I don't want to post that one yet. I'll put up Heaven. 

Listen on Soundcloud.com

Also I would put up LGFT but they keep getting Copyright claims.

You are the fucking best.