yu16273947

Foxes

I listened to what we have from Glorious (Thanks for the masterpost!) and Warrior and she's really great. Her two best songs are Youth and Beauty Queen, the rest has a similar sound but I don't remember any of them after listening to everything 3-4 times. She's cute.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

YOUTH ORCHESTRAL IS MAKING ME HAVE ORAGASSMSSS.S.S.SFJSDOFJDLJDDSFKSLJGDS;ALFSGLFGKSH'KSRFKG;L'DSD;;LF'G;DK;DSLFSLSKDA

ITS BEAUTIFUL ;_;

It reminds me of something out of a Disney classic tbh. Great song to fall asleep to, aswell as the home and warrior instrumentals.

It reminds me of something out of a Disney classic tbh. Great song to fall asleep to, aswell as the home and warrior instrumentals.

OMFG, SAME EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WEN I HERD IT - IT SOUNDS SO DISNEY-ISH.

tumblr_lvdqacrNbS1r6uqn5o1_500.gif

I have both of the album samplers (+ Talking To Ghosts demo) and all I can tell you is that you're gonna love this album. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer. :)

In case no-one was aware Hearts & Daggers leaked yesterday:

Listen here

Oh and, that one was because of me. I hope you guys liked it. :)

I have both of the album samplers (+ Talking To Ghosts demo) and all I can tell you is that you're gonna love this album. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer. :)

Oh and, that one was because of me. I hope you guys liked it. :)

What are the tracklists of both album samplers? When they were released? :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

What are the tracklists of both album samplers? When they were released? :D

One has:

Youth

Echo

Beauty Queen (Demo)

Let Go For Tonight (2nd Demo)

Glorious (Demo)

& The other:

Youth

Heaven

Night Owls, Early Birds

Glorious

Count the Saints

Night Glo

The first one was sent out in 2012 before she got signed to RCA, and the second one in Fall 2013 after she got signed. :)

One has:

Youth

Echo

Beauty Queen (Demo)

Glorious (Demo)

& The other:

Youth

Heaven

Night Owls, Early Birds

Glorious

Count the Saints

Night Glo

The first one was sent out in 2012 before she got signed to RCA, and the second one in Fall 2013 after she got signed. :)

Thank you! :D

And are the songs from the second sampler demos or final versions?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Thank you! :D

And are the songs from the second sampler demos or final versions?

They might be. Heaven was changed to Holding onto Heaven for the album so, anything can happen.

But as of right now, they are finals, yes. :)

One has:

Youth

Echo

Beauty Queen (Demo)

Glorious (Demo)

& The other:

Youth

Heaven

Night Owls, Early Birds

Glorious

Count the Saints

Night Glo

Is Night Glo 4:25 or is that the demo?

Thanks!!

What is your favorite song out of the ones on both samplers?

Glorious and Beauty Queen's demos are very cute from the old sampler. It's very hard to pick from second sampler but I guess it would be either Night Glo or Count the Saints. I don't dislike anything on both of the samplers though. :)

Same about the samplers. The lyrical content of Talking to Ghosts is kinda meh tho (well at least on the demo), but the instrumental is excellent. 

It's very different from the rest, maybe a bit unique. I wonder how it will end up on the album.

It's the most experimental song on the album. I think the revised and mastered version will be better because lets not forget that demo is from September 2012 and there's probably been so many changes since then.

Night Owls is the best track on the album imo

I agree. I'm sure it will end up to be one of my favorites after I hear the final version. Such a brilliant track.

Oh and someone leaked Glorious (song). This album's leaking/releasing process is already the messiest I've ever seen. :/

The album is flawless as a whole but I'm kinda pissed that we only have like 5 new songs and the rest is filled with old ones... She has so many songs in her catalogue to choose from... (Guess that didn't stop me from ordering 3 copies tho oop   )

It's her labels fault for issuing the sampler 7 months before the album

I really love her old songs but I wish we had more new and less early releases. (Shaking Heads, Holding onto Heaven)

Fingers crossed for sophomore album. :runs: