yu16273947

Foxes

Which version of the track "Glorious" does it have?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hey guys how long does it take for the cd to ship. I got a signed deluxe copy and it still hasn't come in.

I ordered mine on 11th May and got it 16th May. It took a while, but the wait was worth it. Depending on where you ordered it from / where you live, it could vary?

Here it is in all its glory:

sQFMP53.png

I ordered mine on 11th May and got it 16th May. It took a while, but the wait was worth it. Depending on where you ordered it from / where you live, it could vary?

Here it is in all its glory:

sQFMP53.png

I ordered it like in March. From her official store. I live near Detroit, MI so.

s8d0lgO.jpg

I ordered it like in March. From her official store. I live near Detroit, MI so.

I believe they have started to arrive in the US, so I'm guessing it will probably arrive in the next few days for you

They all ship from the UK so it's going to take longer to arrive in the US also the security checks takes a while too

yeah, i was just guessing because many americans had said theres had arrived this week

still don't understand why the album isn't on iTunes, especially after the success of clarity

Yeah, I've heard some Americans are starting to receive their copies now. So perhaps some point in the next week or so? If it doesn't arrive in that timeframe, I'd definitely get onto them and ask about it.

That being said, has anyone who's bought the signed Deluxe Version received a specially doodled copy? I didn't, unfortunately, but I know for a fact at least one has been gotten by a fan.

She's pretty much broke America with one song but I feel like she won't release it there because they will be expecting an album full of Clarity's even when she stated her material is nothing like that. 

thats a point, i just feel like its unfair on the fans that do know her and love her. I guess they will just have to get the CD imported or illegally download i suppose

Yeah, I've heard some Americans are starting to receive their copies now. So perhaps some point in the next week or so? If it doesn't arrive in that timeframe, I'd definitely get onto them and ask about it.

That being said, has anyone who's bought the signed Deluxe Version received a specially doodled copy? I didn't, unfortunately, but I know for a fact at least one has been gotten by a fan.

I know someone on GGD got one 

BzhmW.png