yu16273947

Foxes

I don't really listen to her but I'm going to give this a chance. Someone I know who's a HUGE foxes fan said it was disapointing/underwhelming though. He said the emotion from her older tracks is gone.

I agree. She's really lost all the feeling into the songs and they're too commercial now. Like, she changed them for the radio play. I miss the old days tbh

sigjs.jpg

I don't really listen to her but I'm going to give this a chance. Someone I know who's a HUGE foxes fan said it was disapointing/underwhelming though. He said the emotion from her older tracks is gone.

I agree. She's really lost all the feeling into the songs and they're too commercial now. Like, she changed them for the radio play. I miss the old days tbh

You say that like its her 8th album and she doesn't give a fuck anymore but I guess you're entitled to your own opinion.

She went from nada to HUGE thanks to Clarity, it's obvious she changed a lot of things about herself and her music so she can continue selling big, maybe it wasn't her decision but her label's decision.

Either way the album is gorgeous and I believe the songs are kept from her original vision as most of the songs were written/recorded/produced before Clarity went huge. So I can't, in any way, consider her a sell out, somehow she surely seems different but not emotionless.

I can see album #2 being more commercial appealing as the album didn't sell as much as we/they thought it would, but it's not a flop at all.

As long as she keeps serving amazing songs as "White Coats", "Let Go for Tonight", "Talking to Ghosts", "Night Glo", "Count the Saints" and "Glorious" I think all her original fans will keep supporting her as we do.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Not to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure the signed cds are sold and you'll just get a blank deluxe copy...

So my original order didn't go through so I had to order it again last week or something and it just got here and it is signed! So they're not all sold!

EDIT: OMG I GOT ONE OF THOSE WHERE SHE WRITES A SPECIAL MESSAGE OR WHATEVER ON THE INSIDE.

s8d0lgO.jpg

I've ordered the signed CD, and Foxes said on Facebook she's left some random/special messages in five of the CDs. I've never wanted a vandalised item more in my life!!

Is this true? :hdu:  Like I want proof or I want everyone else to tell me also if it's true that only 5 cds got the special message :defeated:

s8d0lgO.jpg

Is this true? :hdu:  Like I want proof or I want everyone else to tell me also if it's true that only 5 cds got the special message :defeated:

I while ago Foxes retweeted some tweet about a fan who got one of the messages (with picture of the cd as prove) , I don't know if I still can find it but it should be somewhere. 

I while ago Foxes retweeted some tweet about a fan who got one of the messages (with picture of the cd as prove) , I don't know if I still can find it but it should be somewhere.

I found the tweet of the person asking if he got one of the 5 and she said yes so I guess there is only 5. Omg

s8d0lgO.jpg

I'm still waiting for the other 2 tracks...
https://soundcloud.com/loui-rose

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde