yu16273947

Foxes

I took the liberty of creating a "Glorious Instrumentals" cover, since someone was so kind to post the link to the instrumentals. Here you go:

http://i.imgur.com/d4iTv4v.jpg

10325168_1496748287221646_75574427310275

Glorious official single cover   :flutter:   :flutter:   :flutter:

That cover, I have to honestly say, is pretty terrible. She could've done something a lot better that gives the song more justice than this. But, to each their own, I guess.

It's my favourite photo from the shoot but they changed the background quite a bit. The original blue was much better and they just reused the same colour as holding onto heaven...

Has the original leaked yet? I haven't seen it.

s8d0lgO.jpg

It sucks we're far from the Glorious single release, I'm dying to hear the radio edit + the remixes. August better come here fast.

I'm hoping Louisa records a Björk cover or a Kate Bush cover, she loves them as much as I do <3

Guys can anyone please type the official Talking to Ghosts lyrics from the booklet including the "Why does it hurt when my heart misses the beat?" part (if it's accurate, is that what that woman says?).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It sucks we're far from the Glorious single release, I'm dying to hear the radio edit + the remixes. August better come here fast.

I'm hoping Louisa records a Björk cover or a Kate Bush cover, she loves them as much as I do <3

Guys can anyone please type the official Talking to Ghosts lyrics from the booklet including the "Why does it hurt when my heart misses the beat?" part (if it's accurate, is that what that woman says?).

How the booklet from her album looks like? I've never seen a picture of it

I guess I can type it but I forgot if it actually has the lyrics :$

I can also makes scans.

s8d0lgO.jpg