Amadeus

Florrie

What an STELLAR album she made. But girl you destroyed "I Took a Little Something" please if anyone's reading put the 2011 version and delete this before you regret.

Everything else is a 10/10. What an album, so easy to listen to.

I'm so excited to listen to the album! The only thing I'm not too fond of is her including previously released old songs like I Took a Little Something or Get You Back. But other than that, I can't wait to give it a listen. The singles so far have been amazing.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, PCM86 said:

girl you destroyed "I Took a Little Something"

What the literal FUCK is the mastering on it.

43 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

The only thing I'm not too fond of is her including previously released old songs like I Took a Little Something or Get You Back

Get you back is one of my top songs from her, and this one uh...despite the song feeling keyed up, the energy level feels dialed back.

I will continue to love the OGs and appreciate all the new.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Wooo I finally listened to the album - I love basically everything! Except the new version of I Took a Little Something (such a downgrade from the original, it feels pointless tbh). Get You Back is cute but a little pointless too - however much more enjoyable than ITALS2024.

My favourites are probably Looking for Love, Kissing in the Cold and Love Hearts.

Also why is nobody talking about the new tracks? I've seen other forums complaining about ITALS and GYB new versions, but when it's about Honeymoon's Over, If It's Been a Hard Night or Love Hearts it's crickets I don't get ittttt :understand: 

If anything, Jealous and Bad Movie sound a little demo-ish. But I really liked everything else. I hope she doesn't take another 10 years to put another album out - she just said she's back in the studio so I hope it means she's beginning to form another record, hopefully due in 2-3 years at most.

She is working on her second album already, lol girl really wants to make up for all the time she couldn't release anything. I guess it could be released in 2025 to be honest.

I love all 9 new tracks. Then Get you back and Looking for love are pretty good too though I would have prefered another 2 new tracks.

1 hour ago, PCM86 said:

She is working on her second album already, lol girl really wants to make up for all the time she couldn't release anything. I guess it could be released in 2025 to be honest.

I love all 9 new tracks. Then Get you back and Looking for love are pretty good too though I would have prefered another 2 new tracks.

Looking for Love is amazing, I lowkey love how different it is from the original so I can have both in my library. But yeah, although I like the new Get You Back, a new track instead would've been even better. And a new one instead of the new I Took a Little Something... that was a choice.

I know many people wanted Go or Stupid Boy in the album but they don't fit at all. However, I think Galaxies or Last Thing on Your List would've been better fits, and if she decides to drop a deluxe version (really unlikely but a gay can dream), those two would work amazing because they fit the new songs much more and I'd have something to replace I Took a Little Something 2024 and Get You Back 2024.

In a recent interview she said that she could do something with Galaxies but she hasn't in mind doing more old stuff apart from that song and I'm honestly glad to read that because I prefer new songs. Though I would love to see "Last thing on your list" on an album, I guess it should have been in this one, not in the future one.

I like Get you back too but I think I didn't played that song that much back then either so maybe that's why. The only skip for me is that atrocious 2024 version, gosh the original was perfect, add those new verses if you want but changing the chorus and bridge it had? the song was literally murdered. For someone new that didn't heard the original I guess it's a good song anyway but for old fans, lol.