Guest Dot

Live Performances ~ Paradise Tour X Dot

Guest Dot

This set is amazing!  :defeated:

It it would be interesting if you moved the Lana to the top BTD  and named the album "Nevada" 

and isn't it Ray?

I already made an album cover for Nevade but I'm going to redo it! ;) It's a little different than this one but I'm sure you're going to like it. :)

The name she went by was "Lana Del Ray" the album's title is "A.K.A. Lizzy Grant". I changed it to "Rey", because the artist "Lana Del Ray" doesn't exist anymore, eventhough some people still try to bring her back to life. I'm looking at you twitter fans... :sideeye:

I already made an album cover for Nevade but I'm going to redo it! ;) It's a little different than this one but I'm sure you're going to like it. :)

The name she went by was "Lana Del Ray" the album's title is "A.K.A. Lizzy Grant". I changed it to "Rey", because the artist "Lana Del Ray" doesn't exist anymore, eventhough some people still try to bring her back to life. I'm looking at you twitter fans... :sideeye:

twatter fans are just :creep:

...But wait I tough she went by Lizzy Grant and LDRay was just part of the album's name

Guest Dot

Don't really like this because its just a case of copy/paste and the text is kinda meh even though I get what you were trying to do. Maybe try and use a font with a fancy Ampersand to make it perty? 

I like the Lizzy Grant covers tho

Sorry, I was trying to pull a Naomi Shon :hooker:

No, but I agree. I didn't want to do too much retouching on that pic, because I was afraid it would mess up the texture. I'll make a new one with a different font ;)

Guest Dot

It's really good, but if you want to create the impression that the text on the photos is written you should fill it with a watercolour brush rather than a solid colour :)

Thanks for the advice. Would you mind telling me how to do it? :cuteface:

I just finished my booklet for LDRakaLG!!! Inlay, back cover and CD label are coming tomorrow! :kiss:

Preview:

01c45c.jpg

026e1f.jpg03ceb5.jpg

04ade2.jpg05d9fb.jpg

066a0e.jpg072525.jpg

087740.jpg09804b.jpg

10f91d.jpg11047d.jpg

129357.jpg13873d.jpg

147150.jpg153792.jpg

16053b.jpg17fda9.jpg

187418.jpg19d5c3.jpg

20a957.jpg

Flip through the cover interactively ----> http://www.flipsnack.com/F8D5655C5A8/fu9qxl5i

:air: I love it so much! I really like how you incorporated the lyrics onto the photos, it looks so good! If I could burn CDs, I would totally use this...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guest Dot

014e49.jpg

02e960.jpg03c13c.jpg

04ed58.jpg

051ffc.jpg

068266.jpg

07e8c5.jpg

08242f.jpg

09685c.jpg

10a8ad.jpg

11347f.jpg