Baby V Alex

Diana Vickers to Officially Release 'Break My Fall'

Please don't hate me, i adore Lana and everything she does, she is definitely one of the most talented people i've ever seen or heard of,but... i like Diana Vickers and i think her version of the song will be great (maybe even better then Lana's), i just think her voice suits the song better.

I actually like the song. It doesn't mean that if an unreleased Lana song has been bought/or sold to an irrelevant artist makes it a total trash. But yeah who's this g0rl anyways. It's still $$$, it's not garbage, neat lyrics and nice production.

Can't say I like Diana, so I'm not really looking forward to it.

But

Cheryl made Ghetto Baby amazing, It was already good, but Cheryl turned it into a pop smash. I really hope Cheryl gets some more Lana hip hop style songs for her next album, or even work with her on completely new music. Lana is great for Cheryl.

qsVmBMd.png

Yeah, because Lana isn't basic  :pls:

Bitch please! Music to Make Boys Cry is FLAWLESS!!! I would love Shot of a Bullet on the album tho

I find your ideas and opinions repulsive and I'd like to unsubscribe to your newsletter. 

Can't say I like Diana, so I'm not really looking forward to it.

But

Cheryl made Ghetto Baby amazing, It was already good, but Cheryl turned it into a pop smash. I really hope Cheryl gets some more Lana hip hop style songs for her next album, or even work with her on completely new music. Lana is great for Cheryl.

No.