Baby V Alex

Diana Vickers to Officially Release 'Break My Fall'

Well, if it’s the only way to get the leak officially produced, I’m happy with it. Maybe LDR will still do the backing vocals.

So the leaks came from somebody hacking LDR’s email. That story makes sense, if we think that LDR had a bunch of songs in her email, just because, at times, she wanted to make it more as a songwriter than as a performer. BTW, there is a Youtube video of BMF (Nicola Parolin's) that cites "Written by Edward Gallegos", so maybe this song isn’t entirely Lana’s.

The bad thing about leaks (other than people imprint on them as definitive versions) is that we know nothing about how many of them were produced. For example, does anyone even know if she uses live or virtualized musicians on the Break My Fall demo. This may be a stupid question, but I really don’t know how good the technology is.

So the leaks came from somebody hacking LDR’s email. That story makes sense, if we think that LDR had a bunch of songs in her email, just because, at times, she wanted to make it more as a songwriter than as a performer. BTW, there is a Youtube video of BMF (Nicola Parolin's) that cites "Written by Edward Gallegos", so maybe this song isn’t entirely Lana’s.

I think we need to stop assuming all of Lanas songs were written by her

Track listing:

Cinderella

We Danced All Night

Music to Make Boys Cry

Boy in Paris

Break My Fall

Lightning Strikes

Love Sounds Better in French

Mad at Me (Ft. One Night Only)

Dead Heat

Time Machine

Lovesick

Smoke

Good for You

400px-How-about-no.jpg

It sounds interesting because of her voice and it's not as bad as Cheryl's 'Ghetto Baby', but I hope Lana won't continue selling her old stuff.

Her voice gives soul to those songs even when they are left in that demo/ pre-production state.